LED NUMBER PLATE BULBS

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
2 LED SMD bulb for numberplates, these are 36mm and are a direct replacment for your car. they have built in canbus chips so wont bring up an error on your DIS. £7 posted 1st class recorded

100_0771.jpg

**This bulb will not work in the audi A3 2009+ cars as the resistace is too low**
**On some cars you may need a resistor for the bulb to work, if unsure then please ask**

Hi mate have you got them
Instructions for the resister!! The bulb will be in the post first thing Tuesday!!!

Have you got any pictures of these on a car so i can see the light output?

Thanks

Ok thanks :) Are you willing to post to a bfpo address? Its only the same as posting within the uk, Its just extortionate to post things to my German address, If so then expect a order from me in the next few weeks.
(Little one due Sunday so gonna be a bit busy with family visiting untill start of feb!)

Thanks, Dan.

as long as its not more than the 1st class recorded price of £1.52 then i will post it out. i have posted to USA, AUS and to a few members in the EU.

its £5.40 to post to germany.

Thanks

Yeh it will only cost the same as posting in the uk, I'll very likely be placing an order with you within the next 2-3 weeks, Cheers!

Dan.

Hi t8ups. I am also looking for some replacement LED lights for my rear number plate. It is an Audi A4 06-reg 2006 model. Are those that you mention at the start of the thread suitable for my car?

Hi t8ups is the Audi in the pic fitted with led puddle bulbs aswell? If so how much for a set of for puddle light bulbs for my b6 a4 and I might also be interested in the plate bulbs too!

Ill vouch for t8ups led's there brilliant! My A3 is all led'd up just the fogs to do and if poss indicators and the rear cluster! :salute:

Still £7 posted to the above PayPal address? I'll get payment sent tomorrow pal

Just out of curiosity.... One of my number plate lights went on my 2012 S3 a couple weeks ago. I didn't get a bulb out indication so my question is, why would these be an issue as it seems they aren't monitored?

Just out of curiosity.... One of my number plate lights went on my 2012 S3 a couple weeks ago. I didn't get a bulb out indication so my question is, why would these be an issue as it seems they aren't monitored?

On my B6 if one numberplate light goes out theres no errors coming up however when both go out it throws a message. I would imagine the same with the 8P too

Reactions: RYes3
i have a new batch coming in end of next week so you are fine to place an order next week.

The 8p3 should flag an error if only 1 light goes out. are they LED?

i have a new batch coming in end of next week so you are fine to place an order next week.

The 8p3 should flag an error if only 1 light goes out. are they LED?

Nope not LED, ice white bulbs from yours truly!

hi mate I'd like a set of these for my A3 8P1 2004, simply plug & play?
Thanks!

Sorry never forwarded up our pm's regarding a full kit to replace all bulbs with led's, is this still an option for PFL b5 S4?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Todd.

ok i got the pic, can you PM me as this thread is for the plate lights or you can start a new one in my section tho.

Thanks