led lights

bearder2006

Reaction score
can you get lights for the a3 with the leds in them ? as i love them

Mate a quick search for "LED lights" in the 8P forum has come up with 181 threads/results.:icon_thumright:

Edit: This thread is still on the front page.

the run of leds what are in the headlights are they called day lights ? sorry if i sound thick! they are the lights i would like if you can get them ? not just led side lights

there called DRL daytimes running lights you cant buy them from audi cos you would have to change bonnet wings and other stuff but there is an after market set available ,,,,,have you looked at the thread auldreekie has put for you .....
you have to clik on the word this thats underlined....

heres the link also you have to buy the full lights but they have only just come out so theres a few issues people are working this out and should be fine soon have a look here's the thread

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=73621

no problem there's a guy on that thread expecting a set to arrive soon im sure he will sort it out and put pics up then there's quite a few people wanting them to .

i like them and would have them tommorrow but i have original xenons on my car so i dont think il bother but i do like the DRLS aswell .... i would get the silver ones and subtle tint lamix x them they will look more expensive then im still unsure weather to get them lol.......mmmmmmmmm:wacko:

Whilst we`re on the subject of LED`s

whats can you put on a non sports back (3 door) to get this kind of look

20080425-2009-audi-s3-sportback-back.jpg

20080425-2009-audi-s3-sportback-back.jpg

Hi

Wont be able to get any lights or style like that for your 3door. Your best bet would be get the 3door facelift 09 ones.
Here some photos:
SDC10885-1.jpg

SDC10886-1.jpg

SDC10813-1.jpg

SDC10901-2.jpg

Thanks

Ashley

Hi

Wont be able to get any lights or style like that for your 3door. Your best bet would be get the 3door facelift 09 ones.
Here some photos:

Thanks

Ashley

nice one :thumbsup:

When quoting a post with pictures in please delete the pictures :icon_thumright:

Can I ask where you got this image from please? I've been trying to find some like it but failing dismally!
Thanks

Edit : found it