Led lights help!

JD007F

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm having A few bites fitted in a few weeks and at the same time the vcds is being used I would like my led lights turned up brighter when I switch my lights to side lights section on the car. If anyone knows where to find this on the vcds would be very grateful to help me!

Cheers James.

Setting your DRL's to Scandinavian mode will give you Bright LEDs with tail lights, but no interior switchgear lights (not usually needed during daylight hours anyway) with your light switch set to DRL.

Why would you want to make your side lights brighter? That would make them the same brightness as the DRLs no?

Why would you want to make your side lights brighter? That would make them the same brightness as the DRLs no?

Na sorry I meant turn my drl's up when you switch your lights on to side lights as they normally dim down! Do you seem what I mean :/

Na sorry I meant turn my drl's up when you switch your lights on to side lights as they normally dim down! Do you seem what I mean :/

There's no way to brighten the DRL's when you switch to side lights. Do as Artimus says and just enable Scandinavian mode - it illuminates your tail lights when the switch is in the DRL position so there's not much need for the 'side lights' switch.

I've got it enabled on mine and I no longer use the side lights as I think the dimmed DRL's look daft, I just flick the headlights on when needed.

I quite like having the LED tail lights always illuminated during the day!