Led interior package

A3 3dr S-Line - interior light pack - build week 22 - no leds in boot - as per the Auto Express photo. :(

Guys, I can supply the bulbs that Audi have missed?

I can do a glove and boot pack for cars fitted with the halogen bulbs? They will be a drop in panel.

Thanks
Trups

Question is; have the LEDs been missed, or has the spec changed?

For those who ordered S-lines or the Storage and Luggage pack I would argue that the phrase "additional lighting in the boot" means 'more than the standard one', therefore I'd be fighting for them to be fitted for free.....

Just my thoughts...

Question is; have the LEDs been missed, or has the spec changed?

For those who ordered S-lines or the Storage and Luggage pack I would argue that the phrase "additional lighting in the boot" means 'more than the standard one', therefore I'd be fighting for them to be fitted for free.....

Just my thoughts...

I had a customer come to me at the weekend when I was trading at AITP.

his car was not an s line, did not have the interior light pack so had Halogen roof lights and that has 1 led fitted in the boot built into the boot floor holder.

Maybe if people wrote the following we can identify what lamps come with what. so for EG.

#sline/se/sport - and MY date
#xenons - as this changes all exterior lighting?
#light pack
#led roof lights or halogen roof
#halogen boot light (square panel on the right)
#1 LED on the boot floor holder or a pair?

Maybe if the 8V members put a sort of list in each we can work out what boot lights come with what.

Reactions: Daveotto
I think the storage pack might also affect the (number of) boot lights, but my details are:

Sport MY14 / no xenons / interior light pack / no storage pack = LED roof light, 1 LED boot light in RH floor 'catch', non-LED glove box light.