LED interior lights for A4 B6 saloon

Reaction score
After the success of my number plate LED's (thanks for that :)), I'm keen to get some more of the lights swapped over for LED's:

The main focus is the 2x interior boot lights, which are VERY feeble, but I'd be interested to know what I need to do the rest of the interior of my B6 A4 saloon?

I do NOT have the lighting pack (no footwell/puddle lights), but there are reading lights in the back.

If you don't have the info readilly to hand, then not to worry, I'll just sort out the boot for now and the rest of it later: main thing I'm after is a quote for the highest brightness LED's to swap out the interior boot lights, please.

Can you quickly pull the boot lamps out and see if the bulbs are like the plate lamps or are they more like sidelight bulbs?

let me know and i can tell you what bulbs you will need.

the interior lights as you have the rear reading lights are they round or a long block?

if you have the 2 round on the back the front roof light will have the bigger lamps and also another 2 map lights?

let me know the info and il quote you up.

Trups

The boot lights look like this, not sure if they ARE 501's, but does this narrow it down for the boots?

I'll have a look at the back reading lights soon, but might just go for the boot lights for now...
501.jpg

Hi,

Yes i know what lamps you need, you will need the custom panels i do, as you want them for the boot i take it you want them to be bright?

they are £7 each and each have 8 LEDs in them.

postage would be £1.85 1st class recorded.

Thanks
Trups