LED Interior Lighting Pack

KitMan

Reaction score
Hi guys, been lurking the B9 part of the forums for a bit now and decided it time to show myself :smiley:

I've been looking at second hand A4s and have noticed that not all the optional extras are listed on websites so been looking through photos trying to figure out whats in the car. But there is one thing I can't see. the LED Interior Lighting Pack. Is it Standard on all S-line since the B9 was launched? Because in descriptions some garages list it, some don't and I can see them in the photos as all photos are taken in the day.

Also wanted to clarify what the LED Interior Lighting Pack is. Is it the same lighting as the Extended Lighting but just white LEDs? (lights on doors under trim, centre side lighting, cup holders etc)

Thanks for the help and hope to join you guys soon on owning My first Audi :grin:

Its standard on all A4B9`s your right it is the same as the extended leds sames places installed but are only white. i have the extended on mine and i think they are great really sets the car off at night. Dark blue is my favorite..

Last edited:
Oh didn't realise it was on all A4's. Thought it would be just S-line upwards. I would love to find one with Extended lighting but its rare. But my one thing I defiantly want is the virtual cockpit. Been only looking at A4's with them :grin:

oops sorry there just tried a build on se spec your right Sport upwards for the led pack my bad :rockwoot:

Reactions: NevMan
As it’s only £100 to upgrade from led to extended I would think it’s more common than you think, I guess that some dealers may not be aware the car they’re listing has it.

My thoughts Exactly! If I could afford to order an A4, that would definitely be on the car a long with tech pack and light & sound pack. Love my music :grin:

Reactions: tickedon
As it’s only £100 to upgrade from led to extended I would think it’s more common than you think, I guess that some dealers may not be aware the car they’re listing has it.
whilst only £100, I could be wrong but don't think it has been available THAT long, maybe the last year or two. For OP, easy to check, just go into MMI and check for lighting options and whether you can change colours etc:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?saf...HdAhWMb1AKHQEeB9gQ1QIIogEoBQ&biw=1920&bih=953

EDIT: Looks like started with 2017 A4

whilst only £100, I could be wrong but don't think it has been available THAT long, maybe the last year or two. For OP, easy to check, just go into MMI and check for lighting options and whether you can change colours etc:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?saf...HdAhWMb1AKHQEeB9gQ1QIIogEoBQ&biw=1920&bih=953

Ahh didn’t know that. Explains why I don’t see it as I’ve been looking at first launch A4’s.

For the normal LEDs, is the MMI settings in the same place? Just brightness settings?
Thanks for the info!

EDIT: just seen a YouTube video of normal lighting. Same place

Yes before then you could get it as part part of the light and vision pack for the A4, with matrix LED headlamps and, I think the VC. They dropped that one, probably too good a value, but kept it for the S4, until the MY19 cars I believe...

Yes before then you could get it as part part of the light and vision pack for the A4, with matrix LED headlamps and, I think the VC. They dropped that one, probably too good a value, but kept it for the S4, until the MY19 cars I believe...

Ha didn’t realise that they changed it for new ones. Just had a look on site and it’s comfort and sound pack with not much in it.