Led Headlight Retrofit

I bought my headlights on eBay, and Got the local retrofitter to install Them.
I needed automatic niveau regulation, a new module and then the cabling.
I works fine and looks very Nice!!

Reactions: dp_motley
What new module did you need? A control module?
Did you have halogen or xenon headlights before the upgrade? I guess it was the halogen ones as you needed automatic niveau regulation, because the xenons should have them from the factory.

I don’t know, i could not find any adapter cables from halogen to LED and i Got someone to fix it. The plug for LED is different from the one to halogen, but i am not sure about the xenon.

I have just had a look on the parts catalogue and the prices are...
Basic headlight - £1320, power module for cornering lights - £103, power module for dip/high beam - £103 and power module for DRL - £141.
So you would be looking at a price of at least £1667 for each headlight - £3334 for both.
Hi do you know witch power module does what as I have as I have a fault on one of my one of my main headlights and no high beam
Also cornering light flickering on start up then goes off

Hi
I can retrofit a3 8v bi xenon or led lights without replacing BCM module. No resistors whatsoever. All functions works drl dimming etc
Hi there have a Audi A3 2017 had facelift full led headlights installed now has fault on cluster displaying adaptive system fault done a Vag scam come up with these faults can you shed any light what parts etc I need as lights work part from the flash when beams are active do I need a new BCM as contacted hazzy dayz who want £1200 to re install as they seem to think I need a new bcm rear level sensor and auto levelling module these are the scan

Attachments

• 206AA73E-6A8F-4DD4-BCDD-BB6AAB3BDEDF.jpeg
    206AA73E-6A8F-4DD4-BCDD-BB6AAB3BDEDF.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 300
Hi there have a Audi A3 2017 had facelift full led headlights installed now has fault on cluster displaying adaptive system fault done a Vag scam come up with these faults can you shed any light what parts etc I need as lights work part from the flash when beams are active do I need a new BCM as contacted hazzy dayz who want £1200 to re install as they seem to think I need a new bcm rear level sensor and auto levelling module these are the scan
You have not mentioned how they were installed but you have wiring issues which will need to be resolved. You also seem to have an issue with your devices fullstop and coma buttons :)

Reactions: lakers1234
You have not mentioned how they were installed but you have wiring issues which will need to be resolved. You also seem to have an issue with your devices fullstop and coma buttons :)
Hi they were installed when I bought it a month ago wired direct into the bcm is what I’ve been told and what is the device stop and coma buttons also do you need to replace the bcm for these lights as it’s a facelift 2017

Cool cool. I would seek the help of a professional in order to check how they have been installed. Looks like your wiring is not correct.

Your posts don't have any punctuation, makes them hard to read.

Reactions: lakers1234
Hey bro could you send me the name of the company that fit them for you please

Hello guys,
a question from my side - How many level sensors has 2017 FL with LED?1 front&1 rear, both on driver side?
I want to make the switch from US Xenon to EU LED(I already bought the Headlights, fully equipped), but FL NAR Xenon vehicles don't have range control modules.
So I need to retrofit AFS module first - I saw some 55 modules on FL LED cars, I think it is easier to retrofit it instead going in to the deep with 4B module.
What is your opinion on this? Should I check some incompatibilities between the LED modules and AFS module, are these dependent in communication messages?
My BCM is middle, I saw LED vehicles with the same version, but I am not sure if the CAN should be checked for incompatibilities?!

Regards,
Johny

Last edited: