LED H7 Bulbs

Tempz

Reaction score
As above, has anybody fitted any LED H7’s in their 8Ps?

I’ve been doing some reading and obviously HID in reflector headlamps are a no but you can get nighteye LEDs and few others that seem to be okay on MOT.

I can’t see how any led bulb that isn’t a point light source can work in a reflector lamp - thats just basic physics ...

I just went through this, mainly because I wanted all of my lights the same colour (white) and not that nasty yellow tinge like the standard lights. I started with the cheap versions.... don't do it. No light beam pattern at all. In the end I bit the bullet and bought the Philips X-Treme Ultinon. I used them last night for the first time on the road and they are the best LED I've tried. I also tried the Philips racing vision, very good bulb but again, they had that yellow tinge.

I just went through this, mainly because I wanted all of my lights the same colour (white) and not that nasty yellow tinge like the standard lights. I started with the cheap versions.... don't do it. No light beam pattern at all. In the end I bit the bullet and bought the Philips X-Treme Ultinon. I used them last night for the first time on the road and they are the best LED I've tried. I also tried the Philips racing vision, very good bulb but again, they had that yellow tinge.
Any pics mate? The Philips Ultinon aren’t road legal though and that puts me off.

I just got some Osram Nightbreaker Unlimiteds, after seeing recommendations for them. I haven't seen them in the dark yet, but in the light they didn't seem as white as I'd hoped.

Any pics mate? The Philips Ultinon aren’t road legal though and that puts me off.

I'll try tonight. It says not road legal but I had people last night behind me with lights as bright as the rising sun and I couldn't even see mine

Not all of those are off road only but I guess the brighter ones are. I was going to ask the OP which ones he had but suspect that they are the off road. I am still with halogens (Racing vision +130) but keep looking to see what is coming on the market so any feedback on the road legal LEd would be welcome