LED Conversion

Chris0906

YNWA
Reaction score
Hi T8ups, I'm hoping to do an led conversion on our A4 Avant S line B8. Looking for number plate, interior and fog light bulbs? Hope you are still doing these, not been on the site for a couple of years. If you can let me know and any idea of cost?

Cheers

Chris

Reactions: t8ups
Hi Trups,

Car is Avant and it does not have the light pack fitted.

Thanks

Chris

Hi.

INT kit for Avant is £34 for all interior lights.
Numberplate lights are £6 for the pair.
Fogs are £15 for the pair in ice white - just let me know year of the car.

Postage for above is free if bought together.

Thanks
Trups

Hi Trups,

Car is 2010, what is the best way to pay you?

Thanks again

Chris

Hi Chris.

ok, that's cool on the year of the car.

Paypal is sales@emtuning.co.uk if you want to order, please make sure there is a postal address on there and I will get them out to you as they are all in stock.

Thanks
trups

Hi Trups,

Brilliant so do I just log into PayPal and send payment to sales@emtuning.co.uk?

Is the total £55 for the kit for Avant all interior lights. Pair of Numberplate lights and pair of fogs in ice white? Free postage for all of above?

If you can let me know and I will send payment as soon as you do.

Cheers

Chris

Hi.

Yes, log in, click send payment then put in the paypal address, click send for goods with the amount of £55 then select a valid postal address on there so I can print a label when the order comes in.

Free postage on all 3 items.

Thanks
Trups

Hi,

Cheers for that, I will log in and pay now if you can let me know you have received it.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Trups,

Payment all sent but it didn't give the option to add postal address, we are paypal members anyway so the address should be there but if not I will send you a pm with my address.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Trups,

Good stuff, So you got the payment okay? Will you let me know when you have sent them?

Thanks for all your help and advice!!

Cheers

Chris

Hi Trups,

Brilliant, can't wait to fit them. Picking the car up tomorrow so will upload some pics as soon as.

Thanks again for all ur help.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Trups,

Lights all received today, Brilliant service!!! Slight delay picking the car up, will be tomorrow now!! Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks again for all your help

Cheers

Chris

Reactions: t8ups
Hi Trups,

Fitted all the led lights yesterday and what an amazing difference, really simple mod but so effective!

Thanks again for all your help and the speedy service!!!

Cheers

Chris