Leaving

michael A

Reaction score
Hi All, I've really enjoyed my 2012 A6 3.0tdi however I have just today done a deal for a new car. I'm going to be moving over the the RS4 area. I've finally done it and took the plunge. Aslong as everything is ok I should be collecting it on Sunday.
Really enjoyed my A6 C7 and you guys are all great.

Reactions: DonkeyIce, daytonamart and Sandra
Bitch!!! Enjoy the new car, post some pics up when you can.

Reactions: Sandra
Bitch!!! Enjoy the new car, post some pics up when you can.
Haha thanks and will do. Just sorted my insurance and it came out less than I pay on my A6. I'll keep eye on this forum still as I love the A6 series. I just need to get this V8 addiction of mine out the way before it's too late

Reactions: DonkeyIce and Sandra
I think the new ones are like a 2.9v6
But I got a B8 with the 4.2l V8

Reactions: rjwojcik
Looking forward to pics of the RS4. Enjoy.

Looking forward to pics of the RS4. Enjoy.
Thanks Sandra, aslong as it gets through its MOT this morning I should be good to go. For anyone interested insurance for the RS4 I got cheaper than the A6. Mega bonus as was expecting it much worse haha

Reactions: Sandra
So got the car today, will put more pics up tomorrow. Got so many extras on it too. Sports exhaust pack been one of them. It's soooo loud when put into dynamic. Very happy

Attachments

• Resizer_16114417045630.jpg
    Resizer_16114417045630.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
Reactions: DonkeyIce, K96, 45bvtc and 1 other person
So got the car today, will put more pics up tomorrow. Got so many extras on it too. Sports exhaust pack been one of them. It's soooo loud when put into dynamic. Very happy

congrats but i want to see more pics of those around it....

Haha yes very expensive, there was a Ferrari on otherside of mine that was £339,000. Everyone that seen this pick just been picking out other cars in background

Reactions: J10NMM
Pic in the snow, typical it snows day after I get a new car haha. Loving the car though. Added options I got too is heated seats, black optics pack, sports exhaust pack, flat bottom wheel, electric boot, reverse camera, privacy glass, coming home pack, DAB, adaptive cruise control ect

Attachments

• 1_IMG_20210124_140030717.jpg
    1_IMG_20210124_140030717.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
Reactions: DonkeyIce and rjwojcik