Facelift Leaving / coming home lights

Wxm

Reaction score
Is there anyway to set; the delay 10, 20 secs etc? Also is there a way to choose just to have eg the leaving home lights come on ?

Ta :help:

Is there anyway to set; the delay 10, 20 secs etc? Also is there a way to choose just to have eg the leaving home lights come on ?

Ta :help:

The setting are in the home menu, car and then lights. I cant check now because my car is with audi but Im pretty sure there are options in there re coming home etc

Reactions: Wxm
These cannot really be controlled via the MMI other than being on / off. The only way to adjust the timing of the lights is via VCDS and alike. They can be configured to be from 0 to 90 secs and can be set independently of each other . VCDS and alike can also disable them independently also and along with all this you can also choose which lights to use, any combination of Daylight Running Lights, Fog Lights and Dipped Beams. You could actually reconfigured them to trigger turn signals, reversing lights, high beams etc but that would be just showing off :)

Reactions: Wxm
The setting are in the home menu, car and then lights. I cant check now because my car is with audi but Im pretty sure there are options in there re coming home etc

These cannot really be controlled via the MMI other than being on / off. The only way to adjust the timing of the lights is via VCDS and alike. They can be configured to be from 0 to 90 secs and can be set independently of each other . VCDS and alike can also disable them independently also and along with all this you can also choose which lights to use, any combination of Daylight Running Lights, Fog Lights and Dipped Beams. You could actually reconfigured them to trigger turn signals, reversing lights, high beams etc but that would be just showing off :)

Thanks for the info . Yeah I could only see a tick box option saying coming/leaving home lights in the MMI Just wanted them on when u locking in a dark car park and not to stay on after I've locked. In the mk7 golf I had u could adjust each option and the duration.

This annoyed me when i got my FL. PFL had seperate options for coming home and leaving home. FL has 1 option for combined which is a pain as i want leaving but not coming :( i did ask in VCDS if anyone had managed to split them but nothing yet.

Si :)