Leather treatment for seats

johnnythepie

Reaction score
Hi, my drivers seat bolster in my a4 sline has started to wear and needs treating....its where i rub against it when getting in the car.Ive tried zymol treat but it leaves a 'lovely satin shine' that i dont want cos the seats are matt.Any recommendations please for a cleaner/conditioner that doesnt leave it like teflon!
thanks

I just used some meguiars gold class leather cleaner on mine and they came nice snd matt not shiny on my seats

I use Autoglym Leather Balm, which is good so long as you don't put too much on, otherwise it's hard to remove fully. If the colour's worn, you can get leather colouring balm. Can't remember the name of the stuff I've used on my driver's seat bolster, but if this is of interest I'll go & have a look for you. It's designed for any leather seats (furniture, cars etc) and works pretty well.

Good question, I am just in the process of ordering a load of cleaning products for the A3 and also wanted to know what to clean the leather with.

thanks guys...id be interested in that leather colouring balm as ive lost a bit of colour!