Leather seat issue

Leevr

Reaction score
Anyone have a home solution for this damage to the seat edge? My fat *** crushes the bolster on getting into the car.
20180609 140729 3024x1701

Colour lock do a leather repair kit contact them via there website mate

Reactions: Leevr
Colour lock do a leather repair kit contact them via there website mate

noticed the edges of mine cracking slightly tbh, what best leather cleaner go with which will actually clean but protect leather at same time, soo many choices out there like.

If it is cracked you will have to try and repair it.....creases though are a fact of life with leather and a natural look...I use Furniture Clinic products which are a good value for the money. I do not trust one product to do cleaning, protecting etc.

Reactions: lucaslfc
noticed the edges of mine cracking slightly tbh, what best leather cleaner go with which will actually clean but protect leather at same time, soo many choices out there like.
If it is cracked you will have to try and repair it.....creases though are a fact of life with leather and a natural look...I use Furniture Clinic products which are a good value for the money. I do not trust one product to do cleaning, protecting etc.
I've decided to go down the professional repair route. Booked in locally on the 6th July. Needs a panel patch on the inside with magic done to the outside. Not a lifetime repair as it's always moving , but will do for now as not replacing the entire side panel.

Reactions: Jassyo06