Leather scratch remover?

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi as any1 else used this product in this thread?
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=74369&highlight=leather

I have a few tiny scracthes on my lumber bit on my seat, from people getting out with belts, buttons etc,,

Not bad, just surface scratches but annoy me as the interior is vgc apart from these, and would like them sorted, i notice them on most cars that have simailal seats+leather,i think its unavoidable, has any else had any luck with this? and is it permament? Cheers Oski

no mate, i still need to get around to sending them a sample of my leather to mnatch it up.....excellent company..... i use their conditioner/cleaner products

no mate, i still need to get around to sending them a sample of my leather to mnatch it up.....excellent company..... i use their conditioner/cleaner products

Hi Animal, i have heard of the Gliptone products like cleaner&conditioner, i know they are good products,so for the leather you just send them some of your leather and they mix up a dye for it? cheers Oski

yup, they suggested the biggest piece like a head rest and they will return to you...i was gonna cut a small bit off from under my front bolster instead..... just not got round to it

yup, they suggested the biggest piece like a head rest and they will return to you...i was gonna cut a small bit off from under my front bolster instead..... just not got round to it

Got you, head rest lol, i thought they might have soultions mixed up already, but i guess peoples leather might be slight different etc, with sun bleaching etc, hmm will ask in detailing too, as im very interested in it cheers

no worries, i rang the firm direct and they have a database of cars...just not one for S3 silver leather :(