Leather Recaro upgrade.. Heat + Electrics..

Shy19s

Oil running through my veins.
Reaction score
How easy is it to wire these in? Any one on here done this before? (I've read the airbag warning light, so no probs there.. Is it a simple case of a 12v supply and a switch for the heat or...??

They are pretty easy to wire up, I just made a complete loom up for mine with some s3 Heated seat switches and picked up the power feeds from the relay plate under the dash.
Also i didn't have air bags in my original seat so didn't have to bother on the new ones.

Oh ok, i didnt havnt airbags before either.. so should be pretty simple then.. pick them up tomorrow. Thanks.

Let me know if you need any info, I found a haynes a3 manual the best option for getting the seat heater wired up.

I need info sorry to hi jack, had mine in but i'm pants with electrics so haven't wired them up yet.
My airbag lights seems to stay on all the time though.

There dead easy to fit the back seats where so easy it was funny.

Also does anyone know where i can pick up spare parts for them.

On closer inspection i do have airbags in my old seats:laugh:.. all the leathers are bolted in, electrics just need to be wired.. looks like alot more plug holes but no plugs.. Should i look into Haynes or can you shed some light?

I'm at the same stage got them bolted in would love to have the loom for them lol. if anyone has any ideas would be great