Leasing Company Recommendations (Personal Lease)

ST09

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can some one please recommend a decent/reasonably priced Leasing Company. Looking to get a standard A4 Sport 1.4 Tfsi Avant for other half on a personal lease. Never had a leased car before so can do with a bit of advise. Heard on a Merc forum that Gap insurance companies do not cover the initial deposit so its best to keep the deposit down to 3 payments. 3+23 would be ideal option.Please advise.

Thanks
Sal

Have you tried main dealers? Last quarter they had a 1.4 Avants for £264 per month

Reactions: ST09
Have you tried main dealers? Last quarter they had a 1.4 Avants for £264 per month
Hi,

I've emailed my contact at Audi Milton Keynes this morning asking the question. Waiting for his reply.

Sal

Hi,

I've emailed my contact at Audi Milton Keynes this morning asking the question. Waiting for his reply.

Sal

I got mine from Peter Bentinck at Doncaster Audi (JCT600). He said some on the manufacturer support has dropped away a bit but worth giving him a call as there is no fee when direct from the dealer.

I got mine from Peter Bentinck at Doncaster Audi (JCT600). He said some on the manufacturer support has dropped away a bit but worth giving him a call as there is no fee when direct from the dealer.
Thanks Bud. Will give him a call. I rang Audi Leeds but they weren't very helpful and wanted me to go down the PCP route.

got mine through leasing options. was by far the cheapest at £170 a month plus a tenner for maintenance

got mine through leasing options. was by far the cheapest at £170 a month plus a tenner for maintenance
Any details / contacts on that deal as the Mrs is looking for an estate at that budget
Thanks

A colleague of mine recommended fleetprices.co.uk who do have good deals on at times, especially if you avoid the first/last couple of weeks in a quarter.
In the end, it was the same price for me on the A6 from Swansea Audi so went with them as it cut out the middleman.
Found via http://www.whatcar.com/car-leasing/

Heard on a Merc forum that Gap insurance companies do not cover the initial deposit so its best to keep the deposit down to 3 payments
Companies like ALA have options to cover the deposit - doesn't even cost that much extra.
I paid 9 months deposit because I'd rather have had the lower monthly payments than the lower deposit.

For the past two leases I've used Applied Leasing as I couldn't find anyone better than them but for this one I found Swansea Audi (Charles Phillips) beat them on the model I'm getting so I would advise giving them both a go.

Thanks guys for your input. I have requested quotes from Audi Shrewsbury, Milton Keynes, Doncaster, Lincoln, Manchester, Swansea. Waiting for a call back from Nick from vehicle contracts. The cheapest quote i found online yesterday was £240 pcm 3+24 months 10k miles per annum. Not in a hurry so will definitely going to wait and see what all these lovely people have on offer for me.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Hi All,

I had a chat with Audi Milton Keynes this afternoon. Quoted me a figure £253 pcm 3 + 23 months 10k miles pcm. But he wants me to pay the initial 3 months upon placing the order. As per my knowledge you pay a refundable deposit to secure the car and then initial payment is paid via D/D to Audi Finance after the delivery. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks

As per my knowledge you pay a refundable deposit to secure the car and then initial payment is paid via D/D to Audi Finance after the delivery. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
You're right. I paid a £500 deposit to order the car, the rest is all sorted at delivery.

any good?
Upload 2016 7 7 9 20 1

I visited Peter at Audi Doncaster this afternoon. He was really helpful and a very nice chap. Got few figures flying around and probably will settle on one.

I visited Peter at Audi Doncaster this afternoon. He was really helpful and a very nice chap. Got few figures flying around and probably will settle on one.

Good stuff. I hope one of them works out for you!

Got my 1.4 Avant from Oxford Audi back when the prices were silly cheap. Added some options and the service/tyre cover and it was still cheap. Oxford Audi were good to deal with.. Picked it up last month..

02E5BC95-6D98-40F5-9FA5-3BA0DBD4D81A_zpsjwwahq0v.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bluemoona3246 and scotty76
Hi All,

Order gone in today. Thanks to Peter Bentinck at Audi Doncaster. He offered us a very competitive deal and was very helpful answering all our questions with prompt email replies. Special thanks to Ladi-da-da for recommending him.

Its a standard A4 Avant Sport 1.4 TFSI in white. The car will mostly be used by my other half to travel with our 9 month old baby son (and his million baby things) hence only went for standard spec.

Thanks to all for your help.

Regards,
Sal

Reactions: scotty76
@ST09 are these personal lease deals?? Didn't even know Audi (themselves) did personal leasing. Thought it was just PCP, HP, Cash and business/company cars. Good to know.

@ST09 are these personal lease deals?? Didn't even know Audi (themselves) did personal leasing. Thought it was just PCP, HP, Cash and business/company cars. Good to know.
Yeah PCH. I thought the same until i made this post and searched the forum. Plus fellow members pointed me into the right direction.

Reactions: Scottyg