leand me your ears! (and your headlights!)

dubmas

Reaction score
hi,
i have an MOT to do before i sell my car, but the facelift headlights i have fitted are left hand drive.. doh!

i had to canibalise my old headlight to make the newloom...so my old ones are useless..

does anyone have any old preface lift headlight i could buy off them, or even borrow? (i can send a cheque/ bank transfer or something).

thanks.
sam - swansea
(cant find any at my local scrappy, and non on ebay at the mo!)

ps. would it pas an mot with some healight beam adjuster stickers? like the ones you use to drive abroad?? haha

is it not pretty fly selling the car to the new buyer with duff headlights? maybe look on google for those car breaking sites to see if they can get you a set

no worries i was being thick... the facelift ones i bought hace a switch to convert them.. derrrr... :p yee ha. !

does anyone have a pic of where this switch is? the pic on the facelift sticky isnt clear enough for me, i just had a look, saw a long flat metal lever but it looked riveted on tho the lamp, and i dont wann break them...? anyone got any ideas? ta

i think my facelift lights are copies, and dont have a switch to convert to RHD....

does anyone have any pre facelift headlights they are willing to sell me????
pretty please? :)
thanks
sam

do a search regarding headlights, or S3 xenon motors, i found a thread where someone had posted a link to a website where you could download the workshop manual.