Le Mans......

smitch

Reaction score
Anyone going this year???? :shrug:

Yes mate, there are 5 of us going. A few from the SCN forum are going too.

Hope the weather is good!!

No not me... really gutted i cant go. Baby number 2 is due on the 19th of june so i've gotta miss out this year. If its gonna be anything like last year i would strongly recommend an umbrella, wellies and some armbands!!
Anyone else experiance last years very wet le mans?? The weather spoiled it in my opinion

We're staying in the Speed Chills bit.

Where you lot staying Longman???

Karting Norde in a couple of Army tents!! We are getting there Thursday and leaving Monday....

If its gonna be anything like last year i would strongly recommend an umbrella, wellies and some armbands!! Anyone else experiance last years very wet le mans?? The weather spoiled it in my opinion

Yes, I was there. It was my first Le Mans and yes, the seemingly incessant rain did spoil it somewhat but the atmosphere was electric - there was quite a large group of us and the racing itself is an awesome spectacle.

I was planning to go again this year but it doesn't look like I'll be able to afford it at the moment. :(

I went last year and in 2003 when the bentley won and when it was really hot, it was so much better with decent weather. Le mans is just so good i cant even explain it!! Watching them at night was amazing, such a good buzz. I will be there next year without a doubt