Le mans Sline Comparison

dale86

Reaction score
Whats the differences between Le mans and a Sline im looking at buying a A6 and have looked at both Sline and Le mans and both had pretty much idrntical spec just different badges.

Le Mans is considered as special edition and if I'm not wrong, not every Sline is Le Mans but every Le Mans will be Sline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just a badge and some extra equipment, for example the 2006 model got the following on Le Mans

• Volterra leather upholstery
• Heated front seats
• Rear acoustic-parking system
• Interior light package

Everything else is the same, but all of the above could be selected as an option on the sline model.

I think that the facelift added the full colour MMI screen to that list too.

That was not Le Mans, that was a move from MMI 2G to MMI 3G as the default MMI system, the old MMI basic systems (Red screen)were scraped.

Been to view one today was lovely car on a 10 plate with only 56 thousand miles lemans edition . I liked it the only issue is the power as my current b6 tdi was quicker but mine is far from standard. It had a card reader in the glove box what is this used for.

I have a 10 plate Le Mans with 3G+ MMI and it have 2 SD card slots. These are for media (Audio only) playback. Also, slot 1 is for MMI and Nav updates.
When I got mine, 2 years ago, had 77.5k on the clock so yours seem good milage. Make sure it had all time belts done at the right time.
Let us see what did you got