1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Le Mans offset

Martin Carter Feb 10, 2020

1. Martin Carter

Martin Carter New Member

Hi Guys,

New to the forum so still learning how to drive it! I have a wheel offset question I have a A5 3.0 Tdi Coupe with 19" Le Mans and I want to change to 20" Le Mans I've no idea without taking off a wheel and looking what the ET number is on mine and no idea what ET number I need on a 20" Le Mans I see many that have been on A6, RS4 etc but what offset do I need.... Thanks for any help you can give me :grinning:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 quattro Black Edition

A5/S5 wheel offset is 33 for a 19x9, and 32 for 19x8.5, if your wanting to keep the same offset on a 20 inch wheel, suggest you go for 33 or 32. You can go lower than these sizes, but I wouldn't go higher, or you will need spacers to bring the wheels out from the hub/brakes.

JG

4. Martin Carter

Martin Carter New Member

Hi, thanks for the reply the wheels I'm looking at are ET29, so am I right in thinking they are ok?

5. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 quattro Black Edition

Yes, they should be fine. :thumbs up:Just make sure the centre bore is the same size, and not smaller than 66.6.

JG

6. Martin Carter

Martin Carter New Member

7. JG51 AUD

8. Martin Carter

Martin Carter New Member

Awesome, thanks for your help!

JG51 AUD likes this.
  9. JG51 AUD

No problem, and :sign welcome: to ASN.

:sign pics: of your car are a must on here. :whistle2:

JG

10. Martin Carter

Martin Carter New Member

LOL... Trying to but files are too large!!!

11. Martin Carter

Martin Carter New Member

See profile pic though!

JG51 AUD likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Martin Carter

Martin Carter New Member

I won them £430!!, any idea what size tyres I need?

14. JG51 AUD

255 x 30 x 20, or you may bet away with 255 x 35 x20, but this will mess with your speedo at slight bit.

Put your sizes into, willtheyfit.com to see speedo differences.

JG

15. Martin Carter

Martin Carter New Member

Awesome thanks!