Le Mans badge

KrisKrk

A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant
Reaction score
Does anyone knows anything about Le Mans badge for sale?

Hi.
You can buy it in ebay.

Enviado desde mi SM-G850F mediante Tapatalk

Thank you RAV tdi.
Link is to the badge that is not the oem look, i think, for my car.
Will Audi have them?

It is very expensive. Those bagdes I saw them time ago in Aliexpress for 1,5 or 2 €. Now there arent.

Enviado desde mi SM-G850F mediante Tapatalk

The name Le Mans belongs to a race track and not Audi. So Audi cannot make or sell the badges anymore, so the genuine ones left are very expensive.

The name Le Mans belongs to a race track and not Audi. So Audi cannot make or sell the badges anymore, so the genuine ones left are very expensive.
Make sense.
I knew about the race track but did not know why Audi claimed one of theirs A6 models as a Le Mans but not marking it with such a badge?
Can anyone verify this as a genuine?
IMG 6151

IMG 6150

My car didn't had any of them on and apparently should (on the tailgate and on each side instead sline badges.
Once this was in my hand I fitted it under the A6 marker on the left bottom corner of the tailgate.
It's like a cherry on the cake.

Reactions: NiceblokeniceNfat
I think only early ones were described as Le Mans editions. The rest and I'm sure all post facelift were just called S Line Special Editions and didn't have any special badges.
So your 2010 wouldn't have had a Le Mans badge.
What does it say on the log book?

IMG 6170

I would not put the Le Mans badge on if the V5 would not say the car is

I stand correct then :flushed:

I was sure that the special edition A6 that I looked at before I bought mine said Special Edition on the log book, but perhaps I am mistaken.

I think that only the early ones had the Le Mans badges though. I looked at a few facelifted Avants before I bought mine and they were all badged just as S Lines.

Seems right, Simon968.
Mine was only with sline badges untill I've added that LeMans on the back.
Your Special Edition is more special now, huh?
Congrats, as it's more unique.

Can't put one on mine as its "just" an S Line.
Although it does have all of the Le Mans bits, apart from the 19" wheels. Must have cost the first owner a fortune with the options!

Similar here as I'm the second owner.
I'm thinking to change my wheels (alongside with other matching pieces), will you look for those 7 double spoke ones as mines (pictures in my gallery)? Got full set of them, 5 wheels

I was going to get a set of those 19" wheels, but the majority of the ones for sale need a refurb and new tyres, so it was going to cost around £800 plus the purchase price of the wheels themselves, so I decided to stick with the 18" S Line wheels and cheaper tyres :sunglasses:

Mine would need some work to be done as curbed.
Unless I change my mind and some extra time to spend on them so might do them in Gun Metal myself.
Still without tyres as it will be up to the eventual buyer to put whatever they like.
I got them as 19" 9.5J with 45ET (I think).
Will get the new wheels first and see what happens.
All the best to all

I think only early ones were described as Le Mans editions. The rest and I'm sure all post facelift were just called S Line Special Editions and didn't have any special badges.
So your 2010 wouldn't have had a Le Mans badge.
What does it say on the log book?
Mine is an se model but amso says lemans
Mu neighbour has an 08 avant but not sline and he has the leman badges. I know there was one on ebay for good money.
I made an enquiry to audi and the parts man on this site but audi denied all knowledge of its existence

Hi,
Try ebay, or if your lucky, a dealer may have one, not cheap though.

Thank you taff68.
I have a Le Mans badge for sale and was trying to get an idea of what value it may hold.
Already sold one and still have one more advertised here, in Classified section.

Edit: Noticed you have same model and engine I have, taff. got the Le Mans badge at the back?

Last edited: