Latest Audi **** up...

Beery

Reaction score
So - had a call today - "Your car has arrived"

Sweet i thought...

Turned up "Thats a hatch back - I ordered a Saloon"...."Oh umm yeah you did didn't you"

Just awesome!

Reactions: daydotz
There is **** ups then there is monumental **** ups.

Reactions: DJ_26, jimojameso and Rob2k68
Yeah - I was impressed with that one - I'm on order number 3 - lets see if they get it right this time!

Nicolas-Cage-Facepalm1.gif

Reactions: DJ_26, cpc_s3, Jassyo06 and 6 others
Jeepers that is a massive **** up .
What are they doing about getting you the car you ordered and are they putting you in a car meantime until this gets sorted ?

Wow! Bell :endwarrow:'s. Massively dissapointing. Sorry to hear that mate and hope they get you sorted soon. That deserves a killer courtesy car or few whilst your waiting

Ordered A rated double glazing with a black warm edge spacer bar, the whole lot turned up light grey .

Thats 32 individual panes all wrong that he had to re order and remove and replace.

Nil l profit for him.

Reactions: Simon L
Ouch...

But what do you expect, this was your sales guys!

0101.gif

Hope that helps, this often is due to the admin person that enters the order in (this what I've been told)

Sweet i thought...

Turned up "Thats a hatch back - I ordered a Saloon"...."Oh umm yeah you did didn't you"

Just awesome!
This beats my dealer cockup with ordering black interior instead of Lunar

What dealership was this at?

I was pleasantly surprised with the euro tune Audi supplied

Sorry to hear about this one !

Fingers crossed for a quick resolution

How do you know you have a Euro tune car in Aus?

You claim you have an internal boot release, and a Euro tune, so it sounds implausible, or you've got a mis built car!

Ouch, that's a bad one.

I had originally planned to order my S3 saloon from Wearside. After spending 10 minutes waiting to be approached I left and went to Tyneside instead. Flawless service from start to finish.

Think there should be a MASSIVE discount coming your way after they messed up.
JG

Reactions: xpoweruk
OMG.......what they given you to drive?

I would insist on keeping the HB until they can source a car of the right spec, plus get oodles of compensation.

For comparison this is what I got for a missing ILP (plus some other customer service **** ups)

Kept car until correct one sourced (10 weeks)
2 years free servicing
TTS loan for the weekend
Track day

PM me if you want some advise

Reactions: WarwickL, xpoweruk and Simon L
Isn't twitter brilliant! Reply immediately from Audi UK Customer Care...lets see what happens.

Reactions: Baldyone, xpoweruk, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
So are they letting you have the hatch till a saloon turns up ?

Reactions: WarwickL
Haven't mentioned that at all...

......get on the blower and tell them that's what they're doing!! (politely of course)

That's the very least they can do

Reactions: xpoweruk and WarwickL
Hey come on, it's an easy mistake to make. Don't be so harsh.

The saloon looks a lot like a hatch (from the front) it's got the Audi badge on the front, was hopefully the right colour so that's pretty damn close, you're just nit picking.

Reactions: mister.c., Pinky1959, Jassyo06 and 4 others
"Thats a hatch back - I ordered a Saloon"

Can understand why you're disappointed.
Hope all gets sorted for you soon - that's quite an error for Audi to have made.

Good Luck.

getting rather annoyed now - offered a sepang blue saloon of same spec - said to do a deal i would need the service pack included - nope cant do that.

Escalating to audi uk now and see whats what.

getting rather annoyed now - offered a sepang blue saloon of same spec - said to do a deal i would need the service pack included - nope cant do that.

What colour was yours mate?

Good on you for keeping up the pressure.................service pack wouldn't have killed them!! (bottom line, when they get it wrong they should bend over backwards)

Reactions: Daveotto

How the hell can they offer you something not even in the same color without offering some sort of enticement.

This is the type of customer service you would expect from Ford..

Out of interest what discount did you get on your original order

How the hell can they offer you something not even in the same color without offering some sort of enticement.

This is the type of customer service you would expect from Ford..

Out of interest what discount did you get on your original order

Worked out about 11.something% Audi UK have escalated to the business manager apparently. Originally had the Mythos black (which was the first **** up cos they ordered Panther)....wasn't actually too bothered about that one!

This beats my dealer cockup with ordering black interior instead of Lunar

What dealership was this at?
Ha same thing happened to me
I asked for black trim and trim in Germany means interior colour not the trim on the dash :(

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Good luck with getting anything out of Audi UK as an enticement, tighter than a ducks in my experience

Worked out about 11.something% Audi UK have escalated to the business manager apparently. Originally had the Mythos black (which was the first **** up cos they ordered Panther)....wasn't actually too bothered about that one!

Ah might explain why they are not offering anything by way of compensation as you are eating into their profit after you got 11% discount.

Sweet i thought...

Just awesome!
200.gif

Ah might explain why they are not offering anything by way of compensation as you are eating into their profit after you got 11% discount.

Might explain it Dave but it certainly doesn't excuse it..............the discount is totally irrelevant they ordered the wrong bleedin car, compensation is in order.

Reactions: Daveotto
Might explain it Dave but it certainly doesn't excuse it..............the discount is totally irrelevant they ordered the wrong bleedin car, compensation is in order.
wrong1.gif
CAAAARRRR!!

I ran the Audi app , generated the code , gave it to Audi Aberdeen , perfect service.

I ran the Audi app , generated the code , gave it to Audi Aberdeen , perfect service.

.....that's clever stuff George, but how does it guarantee you'll receive the right car??

At least trim colours can't be messed up , you are not relying on others to input the wrong codes