Late night photography

T3nnant

Reaction score
I had a message from one of mate mates the other night saying he was bored and wanted a "project" to do.

So he suggested we find a few spots for some photo's... So far I only have 2, I was going to wait until I had more to post but I was to excited!

Have a gander guys and gals.

second one is my fav, I cant wait for the rest!

If anyone is curious about some of his work, hes from Houghton le spring, His facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DPSGowans

Reactions: ruairi83, G_Shail, TOM.S and 4 others
Chris, those are awesome pics. Why dont you repost them down in the photography section in transport sub section so they can be seen by more of the members. :) x

Reactions: T3nnant and DieselJake
Great pics. I lived in Houghton-le-Spring for a few months back in 1980, still have friends there.

Reactions: T3nnant and Sandra
sweet, a love doing light painting me :D

Reactions: T3nnant
awesome pics mate, love cars with graffiti backdrop.

Thanks guys :)
I was excited to see the first few, hopefully he gets the rest sorted out sometime for me.

It almost gave me a new lease of life for the car again once I seen it in a proper pic.
As far as I know the second one is natural light, although he did have a flash gun.
first pic was using a 30 second picture and highlighting the car with a torch.

As promised.. a couple more.

pardon the quality and screenshots, they were emailed to me so I quickly grabbed them

Reactions: ruairi83, jdp1962 and G_Shail
Look brill but the last ones posted look a little over 'shopped for my liking.....Make a nice poster / calendar for you office!

Well done,

Cheers
A