Last chance for Xmas specials!

Clark@Polishedbliss

Professional Detailer
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Hi folks,

Just a quick reminder to let everyone know that this is your last chance for orders to be delivered for Xmas :)

Xmas Specials are still on, including deals on the Black Baron Dryer (Loads in stock again as of yesterday!), Blackfire, Poorboys, Raceglaze and Project Awesome :D

Xmas Specials page can be seen here: http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/car-care-products-special_offers.html

Orders placed by 9am on Monday 21st December will be dispatched by 5pm on Monday 21st December and should arrive just in time for Christmas (applies to mainland UK destinations only). Orders placed after this point will be shipped on Tuesday 5th January.

:thumb:

I could really do with something like that Black Baron Dryer at the minute. Quite expensive though unfortunately; I might have to make due with a £40 Argos special!

Happy Christmas Team PB.

I could really do with something like that Black Baron Dryer at the minute. Quite expensive though unfortunately; I might have to make due with a £40 Argos special!

Happy Christmas Team PB.

I just use my compressor with the air gun attachement to blow the water from around the mirrors, boot lid surround, petrol cap etc. Does the job (and is also good for checking your tyre pressures every week!) for around £80 from machine mart

what is that? do you have a link?