Large air con vent ?

Fossil23

Reaction score
I've tried to open the large vent on the l/h side but never feel any Air coming through, is there a secret to this? Also I don't find the air con that cold when compared to my BMW how do others rate it, thanks, Simon.

I've tried to open the large vent on the l/h side but never feel any Air coming through, is there a secret to this? Also I don't find the air con that cold when compared to my BMW how do others rate it, thanks, Simon.

I had the same problem until I did some searching and discovered you're not supposed to feel the air flow from that vent by design. It's an air diffuser and it's totally normal that you can't feel airflow from it when it's open.

Re the aircon temp I haven't noticed any issue with how cold it is, it does run in a reduced state when you're in efficiency mode unless you manually change the settings for it.... could this be your issue?

Have you set the vents to open in the climate panel?

Re temperature, I had the air on at 19 last week and had to turn it up as I was a bit chilly and I don't normally feel the cold!

Is your air con in eco mode?

I leave mine set at 21 all year round, plenty cold enough in the summer and plenty warm enough in the winter. If I need a boost to de-ice I press the max button...