Lane assist

Tonye60

Reaction score
Can anyone explain lane assist, I picked my car up on Thursday and immediately did a 60 mile journey on the M6,at all times lane assist was working, 2 green lines showing on the hud. Took the car out last night on the motorway to show my nephew no lane assist at all . Both journeys I was using ACC

Can anyone explain lane assist, I picked my car up on Thursday and immediately did a 60 mile journey on the M6,at all times lane assist was working, 2 green lines showing on the hud. Took the car out last night on the motorway to show my nephew no lane assist at all . Both journeys I was using ACC

At the expense of daft question, did you turn it on ? (Button on stalk). I don’t have HUD, but have lane assist... shouldn’t be any different to enable / disable it...

Well I had the adaptive cruise control on, so it’s part of that isn’t it.

Nope , you have to switch lane assists on and off .. easy to switch on by acccident as it’s a button on the end of one of the indicator / light stalk .. page 150 in the manual ( I’m a sad muppet, have manual on iPad)

Thanks sad muppet ( Not ) I will be an expert sooner than later. Car is amazing relally love it. We traded a A7 bitdi so I was a little apprehensive

Yep, it’s a great machine. Not many folks picked the driver assistance packs, so good to hear others also like it. The ACC is awesome. Not tried the self parking yet....

Didn’t get self parking but we got driver assist tour , light and vision, comfort and sound, memory seats and mirrors and carbon atlas trim.

Whilst your there. Audi Connect works except when I try to log in with the pin in the car it’s responds with service not available

Didn’t get self parking but we got driver assist tour , light and vision, comfort and sound, memory seats and mirrors and carbon atlas trim.

Whilst your there. Audi Connect works except when I try to log in with the pin in the car it’s responds with service not available
I ticked all those too, except the carbon trim... lights are immense !

Did the speed go over 65km/h? It only will be activated under some conditions where the front cam capture the lane, the speed over 60km/h to 65km/h and the traffic jam was recognised meaning the acc and lane assist will be on