Lamin-X

Anyone used the Lamin-X film on their headlights?, was thinking about having a go with the subtle tint on the headlights and yellow for the fogs.If it looks gash apparently it's easy enough to remove!

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
8P do this quite often, not seen it on an 8L yet though

JD09

I'm not modding, I'm improving
VCDS Map User
This is some "Euro fanboi" thing that is done to Clio's a hell of a lot. Really don't like it myself, but personal taste and all that.

DaveA3

Audi A-Trizzle!
dark tint looks nice but surely itll make ur headlights dull?

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
I think it looks ok to be honest, but only on the right colour car, giving the more agressive look.

There is a MASSIVE thread on it on the 8P forum, so might be worth having a look over there to get some more info on it.

Think its only meant for the headlights as well, as im sure i read that someone used it on their fogs and they left a burn mark.

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
Staff member
I would be tempted to use the clear on my headlights after I have polished them. Looks like its similar material to the Invisible Shield range of gadget screen protectors and that stuff rocks...

Wouldn't want to use a colour though...

<tuffty/>

S3 Rav

look at rabbits car on the 8p forum. the best 8p s3 IMO.

Sandip

I want to Lamin X my headlights but can't find a shop near me where i can choose the shade

elbored

Ive just put some subtle tint on my 8L,put it on the headlamps and fogs,gonna put some pics up shortly.yes you can order direct from the lamin x website and they accept paypal.