Lambda sensor

Ewan kettles

Reaction score
Hi all I changed my lambda sensor the other day due to the DPF issue and after installation I managed to clear issues with DPF and get a passive regen done but my engine light is in and won’t clear codes are p0130 and p0135 both attributed to the lambda circuit could could the probe be faulty or might I have another underlying
Issue here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all I changed my lambda sensor the other day due to the DPF issue and after installation I managed to clear issues with DPF and get a passive regen done but my engine light is in and won’t clear codes are p0130 and p0135 both attributed to the lambda circuit could could the probe be faulty or might I have another underlying
Issue here?

Check out the Ross-Tech web site were it should give you info about your codes if not done so already

Yeah checked them it’s saying faulty lambda sensor. Hopefully it is just a faulty one of the shelf and nothing more untoward. Thanks for the reply

Yeah checked them it’s saying faulty lambda sensor. Hopefully it is just a faulty one of the shelf and nothing more untoward. Thanks for the reply
Clear codes run car for a few days and check again later as

EML comes on the second start of the car it’s saving a code the first time and illuminates the light the second time. Clear the codes the it comes in again the second time I start the car. Fingers crossed it’s just the sensor

EML comes on the second start of the car it’s saving a code the first time and illuminates the light the second time. Clear the codes the it comes in again the second time I start the car. Fingers crossed it’s just the sensor

Lets hope so mate

After reading through old threads found during search my issue may be due to the ecu needing reset (removing for 15mins) I understand this may fiddle with some settings ie radio code and windows. But I have a concern about this throttle body alignment iv been reading about. Surely it won’t be required only having the battery off for 15 mins. Can anyone shed some light on this please