Lack of alternative route choice on navigation at the start of a journey. PFL

slinemfc

Reaction score
Has anyone with a PFL with Navigation and Tech Pack found that the MMI doesn't give you a choice of 3 routes any more?

I'm not sure how long this hasn't happened for but I have a MY16 which I haven't updated the maps for but noticed the other day that it just programmes in a route to follow and takes you on it as opposed to the old select one of 3 routes way it used to.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

On my PFL A3 and PFL S3 (without tech pack and with tech pack) - I've never had the option to choose a route when I enter a destination in. I can click top left button of the MMI and then press "calculate alternate routes" and then select one of the 3, but it's never given me the option to select immediately - at least I think that is what you mean.

Reactions: slinemfc
On my PFL A3 and PFL S3 (without tech pack and with tech pack) - I've never had the option to choose a route when I enter a destination in. I can click top left button of the MMI and then press "calculate alternate routes" and then select one of the 3, but it's never given me the option to select immediately - at least I think that is what you mean.
That's it. There used to be an overview map of the 3 routes in red, green and blue if I recall with the times/miles on the right hand side. Only remember as one of the first tips I used it for was to Misano circuit

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yeah so I get the 3 options on the right with those colours, but only if I click the button for alternative route. Otherwise it just picks one (fastest, shortest ) I suppose.

Never had it give me the option of route without me asking for it.