Sportback KW Height Adjustable Springs

Vijay

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone running the KW HAS kit.. are they any good with the MAG Suspension?

I been on the MSS Track Kit which i liked but have swapped back to the stock springs as the MSS fronts were causing the suspension to bottom out....

Your views appreciated

Reactions: -Ju-
Hi guys, anyone running the KW HAS kit.. are they any good with the MAG Suspension?

I been on the MSS Track Kit which i liked but have swapped back to the stock springs as the MSS fronts were causing the suspension to bottom out....

Your views appreciated
I've been tempted by the MSS kit for a while but just can't stomach the price.
I have used KW clubsport coilovers before which were fantastic so would have no hesitation in trying these, just not sure how long I'm keeping the car atm.
Still might take the plunge though......cheers for the heads up !

I thought the MSS kit was the premium in the market with lots of goods reviews. I’m surprised to hear that you are bottoming out, particularly as the track kit would have the higher rated springs.

I’m tempted to try the MSS kit as I feel damping is not right with stock magnetic ride suspension setup.

I was shocked the first time I drove over some speed humps in a car park, the car bounced a few times after the bump. Like the rebound setting is all wrong.

Had the KW adjustable springs fitted today, only drove the car 30 miles home but the it definitely feels more planted with less roll through the corners. The ride is certainly firmer but by no means uncomfortable - it's still no where near as rough as my standard Focus RS.

Reactions: -Ju-
Had the KW adjustable springs fitted today, only drove the car 30 miles home but the it definitely feels more planted with less roll through the corners. The ride is certainly firmer but by no means uncomfortable - it's still no where near as rough as my standard Focus RS.
Did you buy them direct from KW or elsewhere and what was the lead time? Says 24 days on the KW website

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Did you buy them direct from KW or elsewhere and what was the lead time? Says 24 days on the KW website

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Prestige Wheel Centre in Birmingham supplied and fitted for me. Apparently KW were low on stock when I placed the order 2 weeks ago so that may explain the lead time.