1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. AshRS3sportback

AshRS3sportback New Member

Would I be correct in assuming the KW Height Adjustable Spring kit is basically a more cost effective competitor to the MSS kit?

It’s almost half the price! Any experience of the kit from fellow members ?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. dno_uk

dno_uk Active Member Team Ara Blue Team Riviera Audi RS3 Audi A6

I've had the KW adjustable springs for a month now and would definitely recommend them.

Handling is certainly improved and although the ride is slightly harder it's by no means uncomfortable.

My priority was to change the look/stance of my car hence I went for the KW kit, if your aim is to change the handling of your car then maybe MSS is the way to go?

Seanix and AshRS3sportback like this.
  4. AshRS3sportback

AshRS3sportback New Member

I’m similar to you, looking for a better stance (not slammed) and wanting to use a good quality brand. I know I could go the route of fixed springs alone, however I’m not keen on the “nose down” look which I noticed the h&r seem to do.

I have mag ride, so I’m hoping ride quality in comfort will be as close to oem as possible.

I love the idea of the mss, just can’t justify the price. Also I very much doubt my driving ability would feel the advantages of the mss.

dno_uk likes this.