Kufatec fiscon on reset on symphony 2

Granta

Reaction score
Evening all. Wandering if anybody knows how to reset a kufatec fiscon Bluetooth unit on a symphony radio? Basically phone won't pair and after googling it says that it may have its maximum number of phones installed so need to delete some pairings. Looks simple to get into the menu with an RNSE but I have a symphony fitted and don't know how to access the kufatec menu with it, anybody had the same issue?

Reactions: Gustav
Juat bought a car with similar set up. How did you get on with this?

I had the same issues with my Kufatec unit, My phone would pair to the unit and allow incoming handsfree and out going manual dialled calls but would not display contacts, It did display incoming call details, I searched all the vids on youtube regarding resetting and pairing but nothing worked, I emailed Richter Sport and they walked me through the issues and it was then confirmed that the Kufatec Fiscon unit was faulty. You will need to locate the unit which is sited in various places in different models (so i'm told) I have an A5 Sportback and i found my Kufatec unit behind the driver footwell trim panel in behind the centre controls, It is easy to remove and identify but you will need the exact model number before purchasing another unit, The unit is plug and play so no coding required, A replacement unit costs around £210 and takes about 20 mins to fit in total.
sales@richtersport.co.uk

Thanks. But what did they exactly walk you through to Do? I’ve located the unit.

They gave me various options to try before actually deciding the unit was faulty.

Reactions: ckl139
Thanks. Rang them. They’ve suggested to go there and let them attempt to plug into it and reset. Will update soon.

Went there on basis of them thinking they could reset using some 'software ' they had.

Got there to find software was VCDS.

I'm Any case they were unable to connect to my unit or indeed another they had do probably couldn't do in end.

Option I have no is to get hold of previous owner to hopefully pair and reset.