KUFATEC ADAPTORS

Yaseen1991

Reaction score
Hello again, has ne1 got a set of kufatec adaptors for sale? Also will need coding. I am willing to travel so thats not a problem, will also pay for the adaptors ad coding.

pm me if you are willing :)

Thanks

Bought my ones from germany ebay they are pretty good, Cheaper than kufatec and the DRL wires are already integrated into the loom. The kufatec wires need 4 wires for bi xenons to be wired to the CE where as the ones i got on ebay germany only needed two wires going to the CE for the bi xenon shutters

Hello again, has ne1 got a set of kufatec adaptors for sale? Also will need coding. I am willing to travel so thats not a problem, will also pay for the adaptors ad coding.

pm me if you are willing :)

Thanks

mate what Kufatec adapters are you after? what install are you doing?

I need the adaptors to retrofit the audi a3 sportback REAR lights

Contact 'NAD' he's supplied and fitted some LED rear lights for me on Friday.

PM Nad mate, he'll give you a price.

Price includes:
Supplying
Kulfatec looms
Fitting.

Dont bother dealing with Kufatec unless you absolutely have too. I have sent them clear emails on there www over the last 2 years and they never even have the courtesy to reply so they dont get my business. Im a tolerant genuine customer but they have however done this once to often so I am now happy to slag them off. Cretins

They are to busy to reply I think
I have bought many things from them but used the telephone for direct contact.
They responded once or twice at my e-mails
That's the german way :)

Ive pm'd Nad, jus waiting for him to get back to me. I only need the Looms and coding, so shud b easier lol i paid £280 for the lights thinkn they were Plug and Play, but hey if der were i wudnt hav found this forum :) lol