Koni STR

cecilthesausage

...It's Never Finished...
Reaction score
After 6 months of trouble free motoring in my gay hairdressers car..... It's time to get the moneypit back on the road... New battery on her after a 6 month lay up and she roared into life..... Anybody have any experience with the Koni STR need to get these coilovers off I've had enough of them..... Larkspeed are doing them for £414 with H+R Springs which seems a good deal dependant on quality of shocks, but being Koni should be half decent.... Any input gratefully appreciated....👍

I'm running these on my B5 Avant and not had any issues from the front shocks or springs.
The ride high is level and comfy.

The rears are a little bit different, the springs are rubbing on the cups every now and then, its nothing massive but I do get the odd squeak but they are almost 14 months old.

Sorted Bilstein B12 kit from Graeme at GNJ Motorsport.... A little bit more than I planned on spending... But hey it's the Moneypit club....In for a penny in for a pound.....:keule:

I was going to get them before I got the coilovers.... Wish I had now..... Hindsights a great thing but always totally useless....