koni fsd dampers or performance upgrade?

alinghi9

Reaction score
hi all

was considering getting some koni fsd dampers and was wondering if they were worth getting considering all the posts about how hard the s-line's are.

or whether i should scrap that and go for a performance upgrade e.g. revo? also have noticed that audi do an upgrade themselves does anyone know more about their software?

considering the price for each are about the same

thanks

the koni fsd dampers are great, particularly with some h&r lowered springs, but considering the labour is a big part i would consider doing ARB/springs/dampers at the same time then you only have to set the tracking once as well.

whilst you're at it, think about the tt bottom arms and ant-lift kit to max out the suspension improvements but keeping the labour charges to the minimum

sorry i didnt answer your original question - go for the remap first - it will put more of a grin on your face, then when you realize how crap the suspension is with the extra power, you can do the suspension

ok cool, so which remap would you recommend? of course i have heard alot about revo

have the eibach pro kit so just need those dampers to complement in the future :)

I totally agree with dunk... get the remap first. I have APR running on mine right now with only the Carbonio intake and Neuspeed pulley and last summer I was on the dyno with 222WHP and almost 270 torque... trust me the suspension can wait and if you wait till next spring Koni will probably have their sale on again. I think the FSD's are 47% off till June, should have mine on in a couple of weeks with the H&R Sport springs so if you want a review later I will let you know.

they do a sale? is that one a particular site?

that would be pretty good then. well do let me know what the outcome is when you get it all hooked up.

but i think i will go with the remap then seems like the way forward at the moment!