ko3s turbo upgrade agu, HELP PLEASE

The agu can adjust fuel trims up to 14psi on the standard ko3 as it is a narrow band ecu it only reads whether it is lean stoich or rich but I don't know whether it can cope changing to the ko3s but in theory it should be ok but I'm sure one of the tuners here will know for sure

The agu can adjust fuel trims up to 14psi on the standard ko3 as it is a narrow band ecu it only reads whether it is lean stoich or rich but I don't know whether it can cope changing to the ko3s but in theory it should be ok but I'm sure one of the tuners here will know for sure

If that's true I don't need a remap. Just need a bleed valve on my actuator pipe to hold it shut for longer therefore more boost and more powaaah

I have seen someone do just that but he found that he had to use a vr6 maf housing and calibra yellow injectors to keep the fuelling on par
That said his max on the dyno was 176bhp whereas mine with same mods and remap made 237 at the same boost

Any thoughts in the actuator I should go for? I think OE is 8psi. 10 and 15 is uprated

I would speak to the person who you want to map it as they will have preferences mine had a crack pressure of 9-10 psi