Kids say some funny things!!!

Reaction score
I am sure I am not alone but my 2 year old cracks me up with the stuff he comes out with! Not all has been learnt from me either!

Things he has said recently are:

(To my Sister in law at the dinner table over Xmas) - "Can I see your boobies!"
(To my Mum) - "Grannie's got a big bottom"
(To my Dad) - "Alright baldy"
(To my wife as he was having a poo) - "Be patient I haven't finished yet"
(Shouting and pointing as an old man with a White beard walked passed us in town) - "Looks it's Santa"
(When he saw a Porsche on the motorway) - "That's a funny car, what is it? It looks like a willy!"

Feel free to add...

I am sure I am not alone but my 2 year old cracks me up with the stuff he comes out with! Not all has been learnt from me either!

Things he has said recently are:

(To my Sister in law at the dinner table over Xmas) - "Can I see your boobies!"
(To my Mum) - "Grannie's got a big bottom"
(To my Dad) - "Alright baldy"
(To my wife as he was having a poo) - "Be patient I haven't finished yet"
(Shouting and pointing as an old man with a White beard walked passed us in town) - "Looks it's Santa"
(When he saw a Porsche on the motorway) - "That's a funny car, what is it? It looks like a willy!"

Feel free to add...

Lol, this has got to be the funniest thread i have read today. Kids are priceless. :) x

Thanks Sandra,

I know they are so funny. My wife has just come back from a crap day at work too and he has cheered her up no end!

Thanks Sandra,

I know they are so funny. My wife has just come back from a crap day at work too and he has cheered her up no end!

i could tell you some absolute crackers my sons came away with when they were young, usually in a public place as well. :) x

Feel free to share them... :D

Another good one was at a shop the other day and he took a light bulb out of the basket and said "look Daddy, its like a booby" the lady at the next checkout turned around laughing.

Sounds like he's got a one track mind ! Lol

Haha Kids do say the funniest things - there priceless.

Yeah they are amazing only kids and Keith Lemon can get away with saying what they say!

My wife took him to town yesterday and he loves that stupid Gagnam song and dances everytime it comes on tv. Well, not sure if you have seen the bit with the bloke in the lift doing a dodgy dance! Anyway it was on the sound system in the shopping centre and Oliver said "listen Mummy Gangnam style", then proceeded to do a dance and action pointing at his crotch and said "willy pants, like the funny man in the lift!" HAHA.

Our little boy relates fluorescent jackets with Police and Dustbinmen, so just before Xmas, we are walking around Brum City Centre, approaching us is a big dude, you know the type that you wouldnt really look twice at or even contemplating staring out, what do you know, he has a fluorescent jacket on and the little one proceeds to stare him out till he is literally in front of us and blurts out to me "Daddy look he's a dustbin man!!!" Nice and loud enough for him to hear too!!!

I sheepishly laughed it off and said it the jacket...haha and darted!!

Reactions: Louay and NICK-C
my nana is unwell at the moment in and out of hospital with intermittent mini strokes bless her she's 84 but she's tough and ain't throwing the towel in quite yet.

Any hooser, whilst sat at the table having lunch the other day my 5 year old son said 'we'll go see Bibi (Arabic for grandmother, my mum) when Nana's died.'

WTF!!!!!

I had to politely correct him but my fiancee and I had to hide away in another room chortling to ourselves.

LOL...kids are so matter of fact sometimes :)

Get them to say "4 king prawns" really fast, then childly laugh amongst yourself in the process.