Key ring/fob

Daveotto

Staff member
Reaction score
Running out of things to worry about over the next 8-9 weeks.....

Was expecting the standard oblong leather with acrylic or metal lug with audi symbol and maybe dealer name on type key ring, so was going to buy a couple of key rings/ fobs for the new keys still audi branded but a bit different and good quality (although expensively priced even on eBay). However following post from Belfin who seemed to get something a bit different was wondering what the rest of you guys got with the car before I make a hole in my pocket.

Reactions: A3sportbackMark and SuffolkAudiMan
I got something like this, as did both people I know who have bought an A3:

Keyring

I went for this: AUDI S LINE LEATHER KEYRING NEW IN GIFT BOX A1 A3 A4 A5 A6 TDI | eBay

There are many similar looking ones, but the leather on this one is beautiful.

Thats the one I had my eye on as well - looked quality and not too big and chunky when in my pocket

and was looking at this one for my door keys, I never put door and car keys on the same fob and go for metal for door keys so easy to find when fumbling around in the dark through a sports bag/messenger bag

AUDI S LINE KEYRING NEW IN GIFT BOX A1 A3 A4 A5 A6 TDI | eBay

This is the type I got with my keys - one for each. Lump of machined stainless with canvas strap fed and looped through the middle.

Cheers, Paul

Reactions: mjcourtney
Belfin - that looks quality - I expect its down to each individual dealer on what they provide but expcet the majority go for the standard fob - anyone experience of what Wimbledon/South London Audi provide?

Heh, I've got one of those 4 ring ones somewhere... though I'm not a keyring person so won't bother. Just extra bulk in my pocket.

and this is my spare key:rock: just kidding ... the first is however trueIMG 5816

my key goes naked if i can help it!! just cant be doing with a pocket full of keys.!!!

gift from my brother....

Attachments

• IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 267
I have just ordered one of those - see my other thread

Reactions: spirosdimos