Key help please !

mattyboy199

When I purchased my S3 way back in 2005 the previous owner managed to put a key through the wash, its never been operational but I obviously have the transponder and blade. I'm assuming I only need to a new circuit board where the battery goes ? Will this then simply be plug and play ?

I've been having some intermittent issues with the one remaing key and will get the battery replaced but would also be nice to have a backup key.

Thanks

Matt

MPH

When I purchased my S3 way back in 2005 the previous owner managed to put a key through the wash, its never been operational but I obviously have the transponder and blade. I'm assuming I only need to a new circuit board where the battery goes ? Will this then simply be plug and play ?

I've been having some intermittent issues with the one remaing key and will get the battery replaced but would also be nice to have a backup key.

Thanks

Matt
No problem just aquire a new board add transponder reprogram key again easy! I have made two new keys no problem at all.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

mattyboy199

No problem just aquire a new board add transponder reprogram key again easy! I have made two new keys no problem at all.

Any idea where I can get a board from?

MPH

Any idea where I can get a board from?
I upgraded to these from Ali express been using for some time now without any issues and reasonably priced or you should find them on ebay if you want oem style.

996d5855982556ac8181994bed4fc3aa.jpg

MPH

I upgraded to these from Ali express been using for some time now without any issues and reasonably priced or you should find them on ebay if you want oem style.

996d5855982556ac8181994bed4fc3aa.jpg

MPH

Thanks

Matt
£7.76 19%OFF | KEYYOU For Audi A3 A4 A6 A8 B5 TT RS4 Quattro 1994 - 2004 Old Models 433Mhz ID48 Chip HU66 Blade Car Remote Flip Key 3 Buttons

mattyboy199

Does it matter what mhz the new circuit board is ? Just been looking and although part numbers are the same the mhz can be different

MPH

Does it matter what mhz the new circuit board is ? Just been looking and although part numbers are the same the mhz can be different
Yes MHz has to be the same as the original sorry for the delay in answering just seen the post.