key fob total closer

ALISDAIR

Reaction score
hi there need some help,i have a 2001 s3 and would like to know if toal closer should work with the key fob on this model,the windows will go up when the key is turned in the lock but not with the key fob,please reply thanks

If you hold the "unlock" button on the keyfob for a few secs the windows should go down. If you hold the "lock" button the windows should go up...

thanks for getting back so soon but tried that and it didnt work ,my mum has an a3 130tdi 2001 and that works with hers ,olso works with a friends a4180quattro 2000 and a mates s3 2002 model could it be a problem with the fob?its not the end of the world but would like it to work if it is meant 2

Is your "one touch" function working on the window switch? Just a thought.

Is the car second hand? If so the previous owner may have turned off the functionality with vag-com.

yes no other problems with the car only had it 4 weeks just annoyed that the windows dont go up with the fob,not the end of the world i know,but when you have a function you expect it to work

yes the car is a 2001 225 model,thanks for info i will contact previous owner and check,but in saying that he didnt even know that the windows went up with the key in the lock,cheers anyway

As mentioned above this can be activated/deactivated via vag-com. Maybe there's somebody near you with access to it?

Anybody near Fife who can help????