Kenwood DNX instead of RNSE

Alan Porter

Reaction score
Hi I have just got myself an A4 (B7) 2.0TDI S-line avant. It is really nice except I can't get on with the RNSE. The interface to input addresses is long and arduous and I have a double Din kenwood/Garmin 7200 Nav unit with divx/dvd/mp3 etc just sitting in the garage.

However before fitting the double din unit instead it I wanted to know a couple of things.

1. Can I retrofit the unit to use the existing audi GPS aerial?
2. There is a lead to connect to the MFSW (connects2) does anyone know whether that will allow me to use most of the buttons on the steering wheel or just the volume?
3. I have an Audi TV tuner in the boot, is it possible to retrofit that as an aux in?
4. What is the best faceplate to convert to to a double din, I want it to look as good as possible.
5. Does anyone want to buy an RNSE!

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi I have just got myself an A4 (B7) 2.0TDI S-line avant. It is really nice except I can't get on with the RNSE. The interface to input addresses is long and arduous and I have a double Din kenwood/Garmin 7200 Nav unit with divx/dvd/mp3 etc just sitting in the garage.

However before fitting the double din unit instead it I wanted to know a couple of things.

1. Can I retrofit the unit to use the existing audi GPS aerial?
NO
2. There is a lead to connect to the MFSW (connects2) does anyone know whether that will allow me to use most of the buttons on the steering wheel or just the volume?
JUST VOLUME
3. I have an Audi TV tuner in the boot, is it possible to retrofit that as an aux in?
NO
4. What is the best faceplate to convert to to a double din, I want it to look as good as possible.
NO IDEA
5. Does anyone want to buy an RNSE!
HOW MUCH

Any help will be appreciated.
pm me a price