Kent Meet?

Hope i'm not treading on anyones toes but been looking into this meet thing a bit lately and have came up with this place.........

I've found a pub on the kent borders called "Sidcup Place" in Sidcup itself.
M25 jct 3 then A20 in 5 mins to Sidcup,onced turned off you can't miss it on the right hand side past the Hospital (St Marys) next to Morrisons supermarket.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?c...14&scale=100000

Closer map...
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?c....x=8&right.y=94

It has a massive car park nice pub and resturant (which stops cooking at 10pm) and whats better is that the car park is actually owned by the council and not the pub!
Spoke with the manager today and she said they used to hold a monthly Chyrsler night there at weekends which they were happy with untill they just stopped turning up one month :? Which is where us lot come into play /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
First off i need feedback on time and dates that suit most of us Southerners, (others welcome of course). Thinking towards the end of the month so we don't clash with No-Ricers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .
Be good to have something up this end since even the ClubGTI meet at the Grasshopper stopped yonks ago.Need a name too, SOUTH LARK maybe?

All VAG cars welcome of course!

So if i was to say last Wednesday of the month starting in May (not including april /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif) at around 7pm?

PM me for any more info or call on 07958 379 001 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks,

Ryan

OHMEGUAD, what have I missed a night at Brick lane and then guest list to Pacha. Damn, I am gutted, however I have been REALLY busy, I'm still running my company but have been offered another opportunity to introduce some new technology into the UK Mobile market, very exciting. On top of that my wife is expecting our second child any day now and I have started training for the London2Brighton bike ride. I'd love to say I will be at the next meet but I doubt I will be able to get away, however if I can I'll be there - closer the better. On the other hand if a curry is on the table (it wouldn't be on the table for long, I might add) I may have to leave the wife, kids and all!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hope i'm not treading on anyones toes but been looking into this meet thing a bit lately and have came up with this place.........

M25 jct 3 then A20 in 5 mins to Sidcup,onced turned off you can't miss it on the right hand side past the Hospital (St Marys) next to Morrisons supermarket.

Closer map...

It has a massive car park nice pub and resturant (which stops cooking at 10pm) and whats better is that the car park is actually owned by the council and not the pub!
Spoke with the manager today and she said they used to hold a monthly Chyrsler night there at weekends which they were happy with untill they just stopped turning up one month :? Which is where us lot come into play /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
First off i need feedback on time and dates that suit most of us Southerners, (others welcome of course). Thinking towards the end of the month so we don't clash with No-Ricers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .
Be good to have something up this end since even the ClubGTI meet at the Grasshopper stopped yonks ago.Need a name too, SOUTH LARK maybe?

So if i was to say last Wednesday of the month starting in May (not including april /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif) at around 7pm?

PM me for any more info or call on 07958 379 001 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks,

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

Sound cool to me as it's only up the road for me but I would not be able to make May's as I will be in Austria at the massive VAG Group Show but from then onwards would be good.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Closer map...

Thanks,

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

Sound cool to me as it's only up the road for me but I would not be able to make May's as I will be in Austria at the massive VAG Group Show but from then onwards would be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one!

Spread the word please docurley /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I could make it to Sidcup also, seeing as I live there, about 2min drive from the pub! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dates and location are set now as stated... 31st May at 7.00pm Sidcup Place Pub first meet so wash down the beautys and i'll catch you there,

Ryan