Kent meet.......

Meet at a service station and go for a drive around and then to a pub to get some food

• Total voters
So Bernard, Eddie, Spencer and NSD.

Maybe we should make up some name tags, i'm crap with names. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

hey Bernard I may need you to pop over here on the way as my starter is kaput, have tried the hammer, may not have time to re-earth it

I believe we are getting Lunch, not that I have eaten there before but it does look a nice place. I picked up the car from the grasshopper.

[ QUOTE ]
I believe we are getting Lunch, not that I have eaten there before but it does look a nice place. I picked up the car from the grasshopper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah. Grasshopper.

Love to join you guys, but it's a mate's stag do in Reading. I have to go, I'm the Best Man

Have a good 'un. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers JDP.

Well i'm planning on feasting, and thanks for the free lunch Bernard.

[ QUOTE ]
Cheers JDP.

Well i'm planning on feasting, and thanks for the free lunch Bernard.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone called Bernard turns up, you can be the first to claim your free lunch.

Kev.

So you making an appearance CJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Im writing this and you guys will be tucking into your steak and chips or whatever.....misses has gone shopping and im left holding the baba as we have family friends coming round by 4pm so unfortunately couldnt come. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm sure you guys will all have a great time and look forward to hearing how it went when you all get back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Was a good afternnon, meeting Post whore supreeme (Tdi / Dan), had a ride in Erics S3 (quick as ****), Peter chasing behind...entertained some onlookers and que'ers at the roundabout!!!
Nice to meet Spencer (outlore) in his S line TDi 2.0 - have to say that is quite a nippy car, just about kept up on the way home(though I doubt he was even trying).
Rob, nice car you have mate (better than the nova though, im not too sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif ) was good to put a face to you after all this time, and yes we did turn up, heh.
Kevin / in'it nice to meet you fella and glad someone else turned up in a different Audi other than A3's.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

WIll have to do again.

Sorry to see you left holding the baby CJ, we thought we saw your car at one point on the M25, but alas no show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

All cars looked excellent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif...soooooo clean! So who's who in the photos? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

CJ you will have to wait and see next time we meet up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Great photos, I'll make sure the car is polished next time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Have been busy today with the family and putting the new facelift rears on this evening (after putting my son to bed - of course).
Nice to meet everyone, hope we can do it again, and meet CJ!!

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah definately fast eddie nice looking motor you have there mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks CJ btw thats me in the black T shirt and black trousers, next to Kev in't who is next Spence.

CJ, this is what NSD looks like after his had a few......

helmet.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
All i can say is the camera lies, i'm not really that fat.

Am i.

Ok, atkins time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Followed by a curry.

[/ QUOTE ]

that'll be a MEAT curry then, no rice!

Nice to meet you Dan, hope you get a motor that does at least 20MPG soon!! Oh and just in case you thought your R32 was heavy on fuel my old car used to average 15mpg!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God im a fat Bastrd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was TDI... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap, sussed out already.

JoJo, no more take-aways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yeah Rob, tell us about your true love.....

The drive of your life...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nova...

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Seriously I think we should have a "Hall of Shame" where we can all post pictures of our worst ever cars..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif