Ken Block

swisstony

Reaction score
Not so much a rant but news like this makes me utterly sad. Wake up to the news that he has tragically been killed in an accident with a snowmobile. It is the accident part that really hits me as he was younger than me, such a talent and it is a tragic loss. I know it is irrational to think that only people over 80 will die but to lose some one so young is an utter kick in the teeth. I was watching only a few weeks ago his work with Audi and him driving the quattro etc and loved his hoonigan videos. The guy was an absolute legend. On a side note the snowstorms in the US have very nearly claimed another one with news that Jeremy renner is in intensive care after an accident with a snowcat.
I think I need to stop reading the news as 2023 has started on a really bad and sad note already :(

• Sad
Reactions: Jcbmally and Charlie Farley
Just live everyday as it comes, you never know what's around the corner and despite many people thinking they have control over their lives, they don't , life can change in a moment.
I gave up reading the daily news a long time ago.

Reactions: Rob Avant, Jcbmally and 45bvtc
Just live everyday as it comes, you never know what's around the corner and despite many people thinking they have control over their lives, they don't , life can change in a moment.
True words indeed. Just shocked and saddened.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Just caught this on BBC, also read about renner yesterday, 2023 hasn't started well tbh, I got COVID around Nye, hey ho as it's goes.

Same here, don't listen to news. Live each day as best you can, no one knows what tomorrow will bring.

Rip Ken.

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Charlie Farley
It’s Sod’s Law, his car skills were second to none but it’s a freak snowmobile accident ***. Sad news indeed.