Keef's Daytona Grey B9 S4 Avant Thread

I cant work out the B or C, one is for with warming light side assist and one without but I don't know which is which.
I got a quote from parts request but I want to wait untill I have my VIN so I can make sure I order the right ones

8W0857528B or C 3Q7
8W0857527B or C 3Q7

More info here:-

http://www.realoem.me/Audi/RDW/A4/2016/849/R/8/857/857040#26

Reactions: bleedsoff
Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Keef
After what feels like an eternity, my car has finally shifted on the tracker! Moved to preparation this morning woohoo.
scheduled to be built WC 3rd April (BW14)

Hopeful of mid-May delivery

Reactions: Nath.S4, Bristle Hound, scotty76 and 3 others
After what feels like an eternity, my car has finally shifted on the tracker! Moved to preparation this morning woohoo.
scheduled to be built WC 3rd April (BW14)

Hopeful of mid-May delivery
Nice one! My S4 has left the factory today!

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Keef, Dunders and 2 others
Today's build day!
According to the tracker it's already built!?
IMG 3801

Reactions: ub7rm, duckduck, QTNC and 3 others
Nice, fingers crossed not too long to wait now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keef
Progress!
Well, according to the tracker anyways
IMG 3812

Reactions: Bristle Hound, scotty76, Brasso and 2 others
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! :D

Reactions: duckduck, Bristle Hound, Keef and 1 other person
No words needed
IMG 3835

Reactions: Bristle Hound, scotty76, Spaceman_RS3 and 2 others
:) Mine just went to QC the day after it was supposed to start being build. How long did yours stay in QC before transit?

Mine went to QC on 3rd even though it wasn’t due to be built until the following week.
I don’t want to get my hopes up as the tracker has been a week ahead compared to dealer updates.
This morning the tracker say is arrived in the UK…I’ve already got a call in to the dealers!

Reactions: QTNC, Thundercliffe81 and duckduck
Sorry @QTNC
just realised that in my excitement I didn’t answer your question!
5 days after QC the status changed to 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'

Reactions: QTNC
Ok so dealer has confirmed my car has arrived at UK port (Grimsby) so it would appear the tracker is correct.
He also said it could take up to 15 days to get transported to them. Not bad so far 1.5 weeks from leaving the factory.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Thundercliffe81 and scotty76
Nearly here then. Great news.

15 days, that's a long wait, I got my dealer to hurry things along at the port. Mine was on a transporter within 48hrs of arrival. Do they have a backlog?

Fingers crossed it's not 15 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keef and Thundercliffe81
Nearly here then. Great news.

15 days, that's a long wait, I got my dealer to hurry things along at the port. Mine was on a transporter within 48hrs of arrival. Do they have a backlog?

Fingers crossed it's not 15 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah that's a worst case scenario that I reckon. Mine was 48hrs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it was worst case, hopefully a couple of days - they have raised the transport order as urgent so we'll see.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Looking forward to seeing how you think it compares to the B8.5 @Keef. Fingers crossed it's with you soon.

Reactions: duckduck and Bristle Hound
Any news keef? Mines been on status 39/your car is on the way to the UK since 20/4. Anyone know how long it takes to get to status 40?

@Mike north east
No news, looks like it's stuck at Grimsby stinking of fish lol. Been there since 20th, trackers & dealers system still shows status 40.

@Mike north east
No news, looks like it's stuck at Grimsby stinking of fish lol. Been there since 20th, trackers & dealers system still shows status 40.

Lol! Hopefully not too long now! I'm quite surprised mine has been status 39 for as long as it has, since it only takes a day for the ship to crossover!

Uhh.. dealer has been on to the transport company today, car won't be arriving until Friday, meaning he can't get it PDI until Tuesday at the earliest. I know it's not that long, but it would've been nice to have the car for the long weekend to get use to it.

Uhh.. dealer has been on to the transport company today, car won't be arriving until Friday, meaning he can't get it PDI until Tuesday at the earliest. I know it's not that long, but it would've been nice to have the car for the long weekend to get use to it.

I'd be extremely impatient knowing it was only a week away!

Undecided if it's a good thing being able to track the order or not, only feeds my impatience. Haven't even got my codes to start tracking either... Haha.

Reactions: duckduck and Keef
Ha ha I kicked off earlier telling them to move heaven & high water so I could collect on Saturday, but no dice. To be fair I know my dealer very well, and if he could, he would. Oh and I'm decided, preferred when I ordered without the tracker! Like watching paint dry

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, duckduck and Daggerit
I bet, I think I might be pulling my hair out by the time September rolls around.

Well what a day!
Dealer called to say car arrived at the PDI centre this morning and they thought they would go and collect it and do the PDI at the dealers to speed things along. Been at the dealers this evening and signed all the paperwork so now I'm collecting tomorow morning! Best thing is they wanted to get the car sale included in the April figures so have sweetened the deal after originally saying they couldn't get it processed untill Tuesday as the PDI centre would be closed.
Only managed a quick pic as it was going straight in the workshop.
Car is unwashed as requested.

IMG 3855

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Snake Pliskin, scotty76 and 4 others
That's awesome news! Glad you managed one snap, did you manage to get one from the front?

Just the one pic unfortunately, he was literally trying to drive into the workshop as I was walking behind lol.

Haha. No worries, I was just hoping to see what it looked like with the black pack in Daytona.

Random question because I never looked when I test drive the S4... Are the reversing lights LED I presume?

Well what a day!
Dealer called to say car arrived at the PDI centre this morning and they thought they would go and collect it and do the PDI at the dealers to speed things along. Been at the dealers this evening and signed all the paperwork so now I'm collecting tomorow morning! Best thing is they wanted to get the car sale included in the April figures so have sweetened the deal after originally saying they couldn't get it processed untill Tuesday as the PDI centre would be closed.
Only managed a quick pic as it was going straight in the workshop.
Car is unwashed as requested.

View attachment 124070

Yeahhhh boyyeeeeee You've waited a long time for this haha.

Reactions: Keef and Daggerit
Exciting times @Keef . Really pleased you're collecting today! :) When you've stopped playing do pop back to tell us what you think. :D

Reactions: Keef and Daggerit
Will do! Off to collect in a few mins, dealer needed sometime this morning to make a slight modification for me...

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Thundercliffe81, 5pot and 4 others
Will do! Off to collect in a few mins, dealer needed sometime this morning to make a slight modification for me...

Let the fun begin @Keef

Care to share? You've got my curiosity now!