1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karcher K7 & FJ10 - Can't make it snow!!!

treborh Sep 5, 2018

1. treborh

treborh Member

Afternoon all,

New here. Noticed a detailing thing whilst looking for stuff for the S7.

So, I have the K7 and I have the Fj10 and i can't seem to get any "snow" solution to snow.

I've tried a number of them and they make soapy suds but just roll off pretty quick.

Anyone know where I'm going wrong? I've tried using the stuff neat and tried diluting but gettin no where

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Pinky1959

Pinky1959 Active Member

I dont know what a FJ10 is but if it is the Karcher snow bottle I would get rid and buy a snow foam gun from a detail supply shop.as I suspect while they will be ok it wont be as good as a specific snow foam gun .and Karcher snow foam I believe isnt good.

jassyo06 likes this.
  4. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon

Yup the Karcher lance is guff but you should at least get some froth from it if you Fiddle with it's knob lol

Seanchadwick2k3 and Audib5fan like this.
  5. Audib5fan

Audib5fan 4 rings <3

You got quite lot of experience fiddling with knobs ain’t you but on a serious note buy a good snow foam lance if you ain’t got one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin1984 likes this.
  6. treborh

treborh Member

Guessed as much.

Any recommendations that will fit the kat her k7? Seen the pro Kleenex Lance seems more robust but same price as the jar her bottle one

7. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon

You'll get one from around £23 from various online detailing sites, the likes of in2detailing.co.uk

Scotty75 likes this.
  8. treborh

treborh Member

Thanks - got one on order.

With these do you still dilute your snow foam
    Liquid or just use the adjuster and stick it in the bottle neat?

9. Audib5fan

Audib5fan 4 rings <3

I would dilute it as it’s bit more cost efficient and lasts longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Scotty75

Scotty75 Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black Silver Supporter Audi A3 Sportback S-line owners group Manual

If it helps, on my k5 I need to turn the pressure dial right down to get good foam. Using Valet pro diluted 200ml to 800ml water with the foam Lance from in2detailing.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk