Kahn alloys - if for sale, how much?

hooley

Reaction score
All,

Replaced a set of Kahn RSC 18 inch alloys with some 17 inch 6-spoke TT alloys as the ride was too hard for my old bones...

So about to put the wheels on fleabay and wondered what the consensus of opinion was as to the price...

These wheels were £1700 with Khumo tyres, and the wheels are in excellent condition with only one very slight kerb mark. Tyres in good condition, about 35% worn.

RSC.jpg

http://www.kahnstore.com/fittingguide/index.php/Audi/A3%20%3E2002%20and%20Audi%20TT/detail/

Cheers
Jas
:hi:

They are only worth what someone would pay for them, and in the VAG scene wheels like the above are frowned upon, because they look gash.

I'd say you'd be hard pushed to get any more than £500 for them, and if you eBay them, expect to have to re-list.

Dave,

I know they look awful, that's why I replaced them...

Cheers for the answer though, I was thinking somewhere around 500 notes as well. Good to have it confirmed

Jas

They will sell in Bradford no problem. Us locals love them. In all fairness they do look good on the MK4 but I wouldn't pay anymore than £500. Try and sell them on www.uk-mkivs.net