K3TYY

Katy_S3

Goodwood Green Baby
Reaction score
another new girlie

Due to pick up my S3 after my hols ( 5th of july to be precise) so came on here just looking for info, Used to be a VW girl now I've advanced to Audi with a brief daliance for a BMW!!

I've now seen the light and got the car i always wanted, just been waiting for my ****** insurance to come down!!

Welcome Katy the more the merrier!

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your new motor

hi there katy...hope you enjoy your new car....

I've bought a 2002 S3 225 model, i cant wait t pick it up, ****** holiday got in the way though so i have to wait!! Great drive home though Lincoln all the way to Newcastle a good 3 hours to test it out!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

I used to love VW's I've had golfs but my Mk 3 GTi 16v was my baby

gtismallerte0.jpg

but sadly she nearly got me disqualified so i sold her, then after i went to court i tried to calm down and bought a bmw

bmw2ft3.jpg

but that only last 8 months before i got bored and here i am............waiting to pick up my S3 woo woo :hubbahubba:

:sign_welcome: Nice to have girls with cool cars joining, hope you enjoy your hols, go on mine tonight.:)

Muhahahahaha tried to calm down and then bought a faster car I like
it, sounds like you need a bigger restrictor lol he he he, nice beamer.

The lad just picked the BMW up 2 days ago, i was sad to see it go cause I've only had wheels on couple of months annd it was a real eye catcher......more for posing than going fast though!! Have to use my personal assets to get the looks now :whip:

this is better picture #

ca022smalleg5.jpg

and this was my handy work under the bonnet of the GTi bought it completely standard

smallbonnetgtitd5.jpg

Hi Katy,
Nice car and not just a pretty face, looks like your pretty handy under the Bonnet as well nice one.:icon_thumright:

nice cars, I still miss my mk3 vr6. When the RS4 goes im gonna be gutted too.

Oh, welcome by the way !

Well to be fair i asked for that!! I'll stick to the pics of cars!!:blush: :blush:

S3 Jen said:
Hi there Katy great choice of car! *wink* :)

Love your S3, your number plate is pretty damn good too!!

I will post pics of my car once i get it, but i would just like to say i hate the standard wheels with a passion so its not very pleasing on the eye yet!!

Welcome.
Katy_S3 said:
but i would just like to say i hate the standard wheels with a passion so its not very pleasing on the eye yet!!

Shame on you.:asskicking:
Nice BMW,im thinking about getting one of them.I just had a mess about in my mates 330ci and it was lovely.

The standard rims are pants man dont worry i aint going to chav it up, will just be getting some different audi wheels!!

Not very observant are you................I've already posted in that thread!! I'm just too quick for you cme on keep up! :whistle2: