just thought id share this with you...

Yep 'only one in the uk that looks this way' give him credit he put a lot of effort into the description. The only thing missing was 'Once upon a time'

Think I'll post him a dictionary!!!!

I certainly is a one off, they didn't make many 1.8TQ's with only 130bhp!

he talks to much crap

worst ebay advert ive ever seen

some people just try to hard lol

hi as i have a TDI can some one explain this rare 1.8 Turbo Quattro to me as i have never heard of it! ;)

Also i hope he did not spend £1000 on the weels as I have these TT replicas (pictures dont do them justice) and i paid £600 all in!

QUATTRO, HEAD TURNER OF THE HIGHEST SPEC
DOG AND NUMBERPLATE NOT INCLUDED.

:jump: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Its never good to have your dog in the car when your selling!!

russgt said:
QUATTRO, HEAD TURNER OF THE HIGHEST SPEC
DOG AND NUMBERPLATE NOT INCLUDED.

:jump: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Its never good to have your dog in the car when your selling!!

Will prob stink of dog aswell!!:no:

:laugh: my thoughts exactly Guys.
I havnt got anything against people and their ad's,we all Glorify a little but ****** 'ell, it seems tooooo much desperation to sell it.

Dog and Numberplate not included - - Well he's just lost a Sale!!!:nyah:

It's so fantastic, a true one off, the only Audi in the UK of its kind, yet he wants to get rid!!!

I know this car, the pics were taken in the folkestone harbour area. Only started seeing it after I got mine (as any car does!) TBH I didnt like the car in the flesh not my cuppa tea, less is more type of thing.

I also wouldn't trust the bloke as far as I could throw him :no:

Could do with him advertising Burnley Season tickets up here in the North
Sure he could get a better crowd on!!!:applaus:

Is he having a Giraffe!? You don't advertise your car for £8500 then tell them you bought it for £6500 8 months ago! He'll be lucky to get £5500 for it. I sold a 1.8 T se same age in mint condition 10 months ago for £5400 and it had 163bhp. I thought 1.8 T's came with 150, 163 and 190 bhp anyway the muppet. Anyway his advert has given us a something to laugh at!:)

No still for sale, I asked him why the Bodykit was that much, he said supplied, Sprayed and fitted, They seen him coming from a mile off...

I also asked if there is any scent of dog....aint answered me yet!!!

Hey J7USS didnt you ask him about his crome bits....

Hehe, nice ad, I have the exact same car but in silver without the crap chrome

it's also not an Sline as that was not even thought about in 2001,

Removable chrome mirrors, means cheap *** ebay ones for 24 quid

It is worth at best £4000

No leather, no sat nav, < although it says "sat nav"

And those wheels look tiny :)

The best bit of the ad, is "service history to die for, full service history, although last service was done locally (some numpty up the road)

It either has a full "audi" service history or it does not....

My advice to him...

Remove the chrome, stick some 18" RS4 wheels on or S4 wheels, remove the wing mirror crap, fit a proper S4 grill and then sell it..

Ronny i agree with everything you say except for the wheels, i have these wheels on my black A4 and the are very deceptive, looked at the wrong angle they look small as the spokes do not go out to the rims but at most angles they do look large on the A4's

just looked again, the gap between the wheels and the arches is quite a bit my 235/40/18's nearly touch the arches, it has the Sport seats but seems to sit a little higher, is it an see with sport seats? (has trip computer)

ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THESE CARS WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY GO ON FOREVER, WITH SOME COVERING 500,000 MILES NO PROBLEM!!!!!

Has anyone ever seen one with this amount of miles?:think:

ANY EBAYER THINKING ABOUT BIDDING ON THIS CAR BUT BEING PUT OFF BY THE FACT THAT I AM IN SOUTHEAST, DON'T WORRY!!!!! I CAN COLLECT YOU FROM TRAIN STATIONS AND BUS STATIONS ETC NO PROBLEM

Are things that bad in the southeast?

Just by putting that in the ad would make you think.
I wonder which foot he shot himself in...:think: ...or if he has any feet left!!:)

Guess what he's just relisted it on ebay. Im shocked it didnt sell