silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
punto.jpg

punto1.jpg

punto2.jpg

punto3.jpg

Two things here chaps....

One/ it proves that car designer's ARE going retro... with the re invention of the Renault 4 Air vent/Come bonnet scoop on the bonnet....

Two/ The paint alone is worth more than the car, I mean £300 per litre as its Chameleon... must be a new craze...

"Hello.... Is that Fudget Car insurance?" "Yes Sir, how can we help?" "I'd like to insure my paint..." " We don't do paint Sir.." " I know that but its on my ..Errr ... Car!" "I See, what kinda of a car is it Sir?" "Well......It was a Fiat Punto" "Was Sir??" " Yeah thats right (Excitedly)... but its all Chavved up now real nice like..." "Maybe you're right about the paint sir, maybe we should insure the paint and not the car as I don't think Chavved up Fiat Puntos Qualify as cars Sir"... As he hears fits of hysterical laughter in the background.....

aw man, do you think its the 1.2 16v!!!! i wish i had his car, and his amazing taste in styling

rodenal said:
aw man, do you think its the 1.2 16v!!!! i wish i had his car, and his amazing taste in styling

You know you want it Rod... you know you do... Think of the economy... go on make the guy decent, offer him your A3.... afterall, you did state that you were looking for a smaller car WITH HEAD TURNING CAPABILITY & Economy.... So we found it for you....

Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

:nyah: :jester:

Awwww i've just realised its got SPINNERS!!!!

I dunno if he would swap me, he proably values his punto at about 50 grand.

But it would be great, id pull all the ladies down strathy park with that one!

Are these not the left overs from the Film "Big Trouble in Little China" starred Kurt Russell/Kim Catrall?
You know the ones, the ones that the three wizards wore on their heads?

I must say that's really cheered me up. My A3 still looked better after an argument with a crash barrier and a 1080 degree spin in the fast lane of the M6 than that heap of junk :)

Regards,

Rob.

Silver75 can you please remove the number plates from your pictures in case some one clones the car :no:

It's funny seeing reading this thread. Not because of the awful car, but the negative comments it attracts. For a long time car customisation was the rage, but perhaps as performance cars become better to drive and more affordable, the need to modify to this extent is dying out. Could the Max Power days be numbered I wonder? You'd have to be brave nowadays to buy a hatch and set out to change it like that.

Im all for customising your car, it can be nice, but i mean come on! look at the state of that thing. Why spend 15 times the value of the shed, painting bits, and adding bits to weigh it down and make it even slower.

Plus i can 99% guarantee the owner is a wee bawsack who enjoys nothing more than driving through his estate at 50mph over speedbumps and straight at every child/animal/other shed in his path.

Awwww C'mon Rod thats hardly a nice thing to say about yer closest friends "Bawsack" I mean they only stay along the road fae ye...in Merryston Court...;) :nyah: :jester:

I know, 'merry-ston' court what an ironic name.

I do quite enjoy playing with the plastic punto/saxo/corsa brigade in the Mr2 tho, especially in the summer when it can actually go round corners without trying to kill me.

There also seems to be a new breed of debadged bmw 316/318's round here recently

what a pile of **** and what a waste of money. whats shocking is that somebody mentally twisted owns it and thinks its nice!

lol!

One of my friends has very similar lights on his punto...i mock him on every occasion

rodenal said:

Wasnt that the model that came with a 6 speed gearbox or am I dreaming???

Is that not a prop from doctor who???

I'm sured he's nicked those rear lights off a Dalek.

Onlyme said:
Silver75 can you please remove the number plates from your pictures in case some one clones the car :no:

You know that isn't possible, there can't be 2 fuckwits in the same country with exactly the same bad taste. Can there.:friends:

Vehicle Details1 for registration number S549EDL

Make
FIAT
Year of manufacture
Model
PUNTO S 60
Engine size(CC)

If these are not the correct vehicle details check the registration number you have supplied, correct it and then select submit

Its a 1.25! wow i want one now - yes i think that is the crazy sports model with a 6 speed box too.

That car was originally red
He hasn't changed it with the DVLA, naughty boy!

jojo said:
Looks like red to me, from certain angles... :undwech:

thats probably the bloodshot eyes you have from, laughing at such a dismal crapper.

What the **** is that thing lying in the gutter behind the car on the second pic????

A true snapshot of south London.

Good work Silv. :o.k:

Its the guy that owns the punto's anal toy, must have dropped out of the boot.